9 | points & looks [chat]

"mom, dad we're home!!" i shout as yeri and i enter our house through the front porch.

"oh hey girls!" my dad exclaims, looking rather tired from work. "i brought home some rice bowls for the both of you, i knew you would ask for food" he adds, looking at me with a knowing look. yeri and my mom laugh along.

"looks like all the calories i burnt are gonna come back to it's momma!!" yeri says jokingly, poking her stomach.

‣‣‣

yeri turns on the air conditioner whilst i prepare the food and turn on the laptop.

time to finish weighlifting fairy kim bok joo!

thank heavens for jisung.

thinking of him, maybe i should message him later, he's a fun person to chat with. i thought as i remember the time we chatted for almost 2 hours before i fell asleep.

i still haven't checked his messages.

oops.

"it's starting! it's starting!" yeri exclaims. 3 more episodes to go then we were officially done with this k-drama.

[15 minutes later]

"that girl in the convenience store really annoyed me." i mutter, looking at yeri whose face was illuminated by my laptop screen which was currently buffering at the moment.

"that girl, ah she was a pain in the ass." yeri turned to felt a pillow and hugged it.

‣‣‣

after finishing an episode, i decide to message jisung.

9:24 pm

you:

you: sunmi says thank you ( >_< )you: wAIT WAIT WHY IS THERE A PIC OF ME SLEEPING WHAT-you: yeri-

you: wAIT WAIT WHY IS THERE A PIC OF ME SLEEPING WHAT-
you: yeri-

9:30 pm

jisung: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
jisung: im such a blessing to this world 🤩

me: pfft u wish
me: neways ttyl gotta finish the next episode !

jisung: what that's it? : - (

me: i'll ttyl promisssseeee

‣‣‣

during the last scene of the last of episode, yeri and i were legitamately bawling our eyes out.