Family Reunion From Hell

Last Time:

"When I meet them I want to show them exactly how badly they fucked up."

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto walked down the hall to his Jiji's office. The hall seemed longer than usual. He reached the door and could hear laughing coming from inside. He opened the door and saw six people gathered around his Jiji's desk. Two red haired girls, one blonde girl, one blonde man holding a little reddish blonde haired four year old girl, and finally one orange haired boy. Strange, where was Arashi?

Naruto ignored everyone else, "So you need me, Jiji?"

"Yes Naruto. These people want a word with you." Hiruzen said solemnly.

Kushina walked over to Naruto, "Naruto, my name is Kushina and this is Minato and we're your parents!" She stepped forward and attempted to hug him, but he stepped back out of her reach making her pout.

"I know who he is. He's the fourth hokage, but I'm an orphan I have no parents." Naruto glared making Kushina wince.

Minato smiled, "We're telling you the truth son! We are your family. This is your sister Mito." A 23 year old woman with her blonde hair pulled up in pigtails smiled at him, "and this is your sister Karin." The 22 year old red haired girl with her hair pulled back into a ponytail smiled, "and I know this is strange, but this is, Natsu, your twin brother." The orange haired boy smiled, "and this little cutie I'm holding is your little sister, Mina."

Little Mina started struggling and Minato set her down.

She walked over to Naruto, "Are you my big brother?"

Naruto couldn't help but smile as he picked up Mina, "Yes I guess I am." Minato and the others smiled as if this was going to be the point were they hug and become a family, but they were wrong. Hiruzen came up behind Naruto and put a genjutsu on Mina that put her to sleep.

"Thanks Jiji, could you hold her while I talk to them." Naruto handed Mina over to Hiruzen.

Minato stepped forward, "I could hold her-"

Naruto glared at him, "No." Minato stepped back confused and hurt as Naruto turned to Natsu. "Tell me, how long have you known you had a twin?"

Natsu frowned and discreetly shot a glare at his four oldest family members, "I was only told about three weeks ago."

Naruto smiled, "Then we're in the same boat. I didn't know I had any living family until Jiji told me about the letter you guys sent. That was 10 days ago. Natus, could you stand with Jiji? I want to talk to these four."

A stunned Natus moved next to Hiruzen while thinking, (Wait, he didn't know about any of us. He thought we were dead?)

Kushina pouted, "Sarutobi-sama, we asked you to keep this a secret."

Kushina withered under the old kage's angry gaze, "Considering the circumstances I figured the boy deserved a fair warning." The four eldest Namikazes were confused as to why Naruto would need a warning to meet his family.

Naruto turned to the four eldest Namikazes and asked, "Now tell me, why did you Fake your deaths and abandon me?"

Minato flinched, "We are sorry, Naruto, but we had to make sure Natsu could control the nine tails. We trained him all these years."

"And I what? Would've been a distraction?" Minato and Kushina hung their heads in shame and said yes, "Ok, I'll buy that, but what I don't understand is if you wanted to train Natsu without interruption, then why did you bring your 4 year old and 5 year old along? Wouldn't they have been distracting? And why did you continue breeding? And don't even consider telling me she was a surprise because I know two are great with seals and would know the anti-pregnancy seal! So why was I left behind? Huh Why did it take 18 years for you arrogant asshol-"