Chapter Twenty

I covered my frightened face with the plain blue blanket that Jai and I were sharing. I scooted closer to Jai, widening my eyes at the scene in front of me. Jai wrapped an arm around me, pulling me in closer to him. I felt safeness wrap around me as Jai combed my hair with his fingers.

You are probably wondering why I am so frightened. Well, Jai meant nothing cute about cuddling. He just wanted to watch a movie, that's all, but a scary one. The movie was on Freddy Cougar, and it was this part where Freddy Cougar - being invisible - dragging a girl across the room with blood smearing all over the once beautiful house.

"Jai..." I whined, putting my head on his shoulder.

"It's almost over, babe." Jai replied in a soft voice.

"Fine..." My voice trailed off, putting my head in Jai's neck and closing my eyes, tightly.

-----------

"I'm starving." I complained, making a beat with my hands by tapping the granite counter.

"Me too." Jai opened the fridge, the bright light from the inside making me squint my brown eyes. "There's nothing to eat. Order a pizza?"

"Sure." I stopped with the beat, now mumbling 'That's What She Said' by of course, The Janoskians.

"Hi." Jai said into the phone. "Can I have a pepperoni pizza, please?" There was a pause. "My number is XXX-XXXX, my address in 1234 Glendale Road. And can I make that it a medium sized pizza?" There was another pause. "Okay, thanks."

I finished singing 'That's What She Said' and moved onto 'Set This World On Fire'. I twirled around, singing a little bit louder.

"Pizza is on it's way." Jai said, smiling at me. I just nodded, stopping my singing and smiling back.

"I'm bored." I complained once again. I turned around, only to bump lightly into Jai. He smirked and kissed me fully on the lips. It took me a second to kiss back because I full of surprise when he kissed me unexpectedly. We pulled back, smiling at each other.

20 minutes later, the door bell rang, indicating that the pizza was here. I stood up, grabbing the money from Jai and walked over to the doubled doors. I opened one of them and grabbed the pizza, handing it to Jai who was behind me, and giving the middle aged man the money.

We sat down on the leathered couch, opening the box of pizza. The aroma was mouth watering, just making me want to eat the whole thing. I took a slice and bit into it, my hungriness gone.

"Thanks for ordering the pizza, Jai-Jai." I said after swallowing a mouth full.

"Your welcome, Mack." Jai responded, bitting into his own piece of pizza.

{Herro, Guys! Sorry for the late updates, I've just been busy, ya know? Anyways, I'm soooo bored right now! Schools tomorrow, UGH! But at least I get to see Malay and Nikki!!!

To Malia: The Freddy Cougar thing reminded me of when you threw your tablet across the room and it hit that wall! I'm still laughing! Ha! Anyways, IMY AND ILY! I hope to see ya soon Malia!