Chapter Twenty-One

The boys and I, including Malacyia and Makayla, we're at the studio since the boys were recording today and us girls didn't want to be anywhere without them.

"Want to go get something from the snack table?" Makayla questioned Brent, who had his arm around her shoulders.

"Sure." They got up, holding hands and walking down the hall towards the snack table.

"When are they going to be done?" I groaned, bringing out my phone and texting back my friend, Jada, because she asked me what I was doing.

"Umm, let's see, they started one hour ago and that means in fifteen minutes they'll have a break." Malaycia replied confidently, smiling at Luke who was making funny faces at her.

I took time to look at the five boys, how fun they were all having. Laughing, telling jokes, and pushing each other around. I smiled as Jai waved at me and grinned. He soon held up five fingers, signaling that they had five more minutes until break.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket, signaling that I had gotten a text message. I pulled out my phone, smiling as I saw that Jada has texted me back.

'Oh that's cool. I'm about to do a violin recital. I'll text back after.' -from Jada

'Okay, talk to you later.' I replied shortly after, locking my phone and placing it in my back pocket where it recently was. I stood up from the black, leathered seat and headed towards the snack table with Malaycia.

"We should have a girls night out sometime." Malaycia suggested, grabbing a white paper plate, loading it with three slices of pizza. I gave her a confused look as I eyed the pizza suspiciously. "One slice for me and the other two for Luke."

"Oh." I replied, mimicking her recent gestures except the fact that I loaded my plate with grapes and watermelon for both Jai and I.

Malaycia walked away, sitting in her recent spot in a pink, cushioned chair. I jumped when warm hands clouded my vision. I shrieked, dropping the plate on the white tiles beneath me. I rolled my eyes mentally when I heard a deep chuckle.

"Jai." I whined, bringing my hands up to his and his hands down. "I was very hungry."

"Sorry, babe." Jai laughed as he leaned in. "Let's get you some more food." Shock came over me as our lips made contact, but relaxed as I kissed him back. The kiss was short, yet sweet. But very passionate.

"Okay." I replied, taking his hand in mine and walking towards the delicious snack table once again. I repeated the same gestures, sighing as I filled up my plate with the same fruits. I turned towards Jai, only to get covered in white cream. I gasped, putting my plate of fruit down and grabbing a hand full of Whoop-Cream.

"Hey, babe." Jai turned around, allowing me to smash Whoop-Cream into his face. He glared at me, kissing me passionately afterwards.

"I love you." Jai pulled back, smacking two handfuls of Whoop-Cream onto my face. "I love you very much."

{OMG, sorry for not updating for sooo long. Gtg, listening to One Direction and 5SOS and THE JANOSKIANS!! I REALLY REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOUR FACE IS EVEN WHEN THERES FOOD STUCK IN YOUR BRACES!! OMG DID ANYONE WATCH THE STEAL MY GIRL MUSIC VIDEO!! I DID!! THEY DID AMAZING!! THEY ARE AMAZAYN!!

✔️Mum: When they are old, your gonna look back at this picture and say-

Me: Oh look kids, it's your father.

Mum: What?

Me: What?✔️}