AUTHOR'S CORNER

Hello?

Are you reading this corner of mine? If yes. Thank you! Hahahahaha.

Because I will be revealing some facts about this book. (Lols.)

So yeah

So yeah. As you can see hahahaha. I already write all of the chapters in my notes. Like in advance (advance kasi ako mag isip charr!)

Tho I have this what we call "reference" or "guide" I still didn't follow it! HAHAHAHAHA. Cuz rules are meant to be broken yah know Kim Seokjin is not mah bias for no reason 😂🤣.

If you will ask how I write plots

If you will ask how I write plots... That's how I used to write then bring back my style of writing. I mean if you read my older stories like; (I'm pregnant, Our Secret Child and The Mafia Boss and The Nursery Teacher) you will notice how hm... Messy the chapters are... I'm not saying that this new ones are not messy hahaha I know it is messy... (See even my explanation is messy 😂🤣🚶‍♀️)

So I Redamency was infires because of that beautiful word itself. Like I was at the Pinterest procastinating— then saw that beautiful word. The charaaan! (Tada) plot strikes my head xD

This story was supposed to be more dramatic but— (again) I read the story from the start again and saw how hopeless Jungkook is lols. So I've decided not to put too much drama at his father's side.

So yeah— hahahaha if you have some questions because you felt like... You were confuse xD you can ask me. Alsoooo I would just like to remind you english is not my first language, I am working on it... I am trying to be more specific and detailed when it comes to explaining the main characters POV. Tho I know it is still not enough to get your emotions in my book. But seeing those who comments that they love the book makes me proud to myself...

I will proofread this soon (maybe after my college xD)

So yeah as always thank you for supporting me, to those who supported me like from my early days here in Wattpad thank you so much guys. Without you bunnyV will never exist (wow why I sounded like i am about to close this account HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.)

ANYGAYS! AS I'VE MENTIONED ON ONE OF MY NOTES. I HAVE A TAEKOOK STORY THAT WILL BE PUBLISHED ANYTIME. HAHAHAHA

IMMA SHOW YOU THE TEASER~

(P.s I wrote the plot even before their mini album released that's why I am kinda shookt when I saw there is a song titled Home in their album! Hahahaha)