Chapter Seventeen

Yasmin walked into the house with Huzaifa right behind her and she sighed as she took everything in.

The lounge had a beautiful white couch set that was set up around the coffee table and a cozy fireplace sat in one corner.The TV took a bit of space on the wall and the mat under the coffee table was a nice combination of red,white and black.

She glanced through the window that looked into the kitchen and smiled.She could not wait to go there and start cooking.

“How do you like it?” Huzaifa asked nervously and Yasmin turned to face him with a smile.

“The house is MashaAllah very beautiful.I love that it's big but not like huge type.And I love the deco that I got to do….” Yasmin yawned and gave Huzaifa a sheepish smile at which he chuckled.

“Come one let's get to the room and into bed.We can talk about the house later.I do know that the house is stocked.”

Yasmin nodded as they made their way to the master bedroom,”Your mum told me that she got us milk and bread this morning.She also said that she bought everything else for us and left it in the freezer.So yep we good.”

They entered the room and Yasmin gasped.The room was huge and the color scheme was just as she anticipated it to be.

The grey walls stretched to reveal floor to ceiling windows.The bed sat on a raised platform and Yasmin smiled as she saw the bed spread that she had chosen sat out.The headboard was a nice drak grey with a lovely design.The white and grey went well with a couple of touches of black.The floor was covered in white,fluffy mat that seemed too good to be real.

When she turned to look at the other side,she put a hand to her mouth and her eyes went wide.There sat a ceiling to floor bookshelf,filled with books,it was placed between two walls which meant it had two sides.Next to the bookshelf there was a small electronic fireplace,in front of which there was a dark grey chaise which was perfectly situated for her to read and enjoy herself during the winter.

She turned to look at Huzaifa with the same expression and he smiled at her,cheeks and ears going red.

“A small surprise from my side to you.”

“Jazakallah so much.It is beautiful.”

Huzaifa raised his hand and shook his head,”But you had the bigger part in this.I mean the closet leading to the bathroom was your idea.”

Yaamin shook her head,”Nope not mine.Your mum was the one who gave me the idea I just agreed to it cause it sounded amazing.”

“Let's see just how amazing it is then.” He opened the door on their left and Yasmin felt her blood rush faster as she made her way into the closet.

When she entered and turned to the side,she looked into a mirror which had these lights to make it look like the ones you'd find in a theater that sat in front of a dressing table,with a similar one opposite it.

As she walked further in she passed the hanging clothes that sat on both sides of the walk way.She opened the door to lead into the bathroom and sighed seeing the bathtub.

“This is beautiful.”

In the middle of the room sat a long bathtub.On the one side there were two sinks and next to the sinks was a toilet.On the opposite side of the bathroom a shower sat inside a glass fitting.

“Huzaifa,this is so beautiful.You did an amazing job here.”

Huzaifa blushed at Yasmin’s comment and he felt his head grow a bit at it.He had taken responsibility of the bathrooms,as Yasmin had wanted him to give the house his own personal touch.