Chapter Twenty-Two

Yasmin walked into the mall and let out a sigh.She hated shopping.Gift shopping made her feel crappy because she never knew what to get.Men’s gift shopping on top if that seeed like a mission.Yet here she was.She made a plan in her mind as she walked past Rage.

I’ll go to Edgars and check their perfume section,then I’ll go to Woolworths and then Clicks and Dischem.After that I’ll check in one of the jewelry stores if I can find him a nice watch.Should I get him a shirt or outfit as well?Maybe a shirt.A black one.Just like the one he wore on our wedding day.Yoh he looked hot that day.

Yasmin blushed at her thought and she mentally slapped herself.Yes,Huzaifa happened to be a fine specimen even though other’s may not agree with herTo her he is just the best and that meant a lot.He cared about her and their relationship may have been in its early stages as their marriage approached three months,yet they had a good understanding.They fought and made up.Laughed and moaned together.Their joys and sorrows had begun to merge.

A mall is not the place to be fanning over how great my husband is.She shook her head as she continued to walk through the mall until she reached the Edgars entrance and walked in,looking for the perfume section.She saw it and walked through.She looked at the numerous scents that sat on the shelf and pulled her face.Unable to decide which one would be the one for Huzaifa.She tried a couple on her arm but did not like any of them.

Oh well,Woolworths next then Dischem and Clicks.Maybe I’ll find one in Dischem or Clicks.They have pretty nice smelling perfumes.

She walked out of Edgars and made her way to Woolworths where she did not find anything that she liked or thought would not suit Huzaifa.As she walked out of Woolworths she saw American Swiss and walked in.She begun to look at the watched and one caught her eyes.It was an silver banc with a large circle,which had a dial on the outside and in it,there were several smaller circles.She called one of the shop attendants and asked to see the watch.The attendant opened the window casing and handed the watch to Yasmin.Yasmin nodded her head as she felt the weight of the watch.

“I’ll take this one.Can you size it down if it needs to made smaller?”

“Yes ma’am.We can.”

“Okay.” Yasmin handed the watch to the shop attendant while she opened her bag and searched for the watch she had taken from Huzaifa’s drawer.She finally found it and smiled at the attendant,“I need it sized down to match this watch.”

“Sure ma’am.Please come this way.” The shop attendant took her to one of the counters and she begun to resize the watch.Yasmin handed her American Swiss card which the shop attendant swiped and then handed her the money.She put the watch in a bag and Yasmin thanked her as she walked out.

Okay that’s done.Now Clicks and Dischem.Gosh,this is going to be a long walk.

Yasmin walked into Dischem and she made her way to the perfume section.She glanced over and smiled when her eyes fell on the James Bond perfumes.She had seen two of those on Huzaifa’s dressing table and she picked up one she had not seen.She spritzed some on her wrist and nodded her head.

She picked up a boxed perfume and made her way to the lotion section.She looked at the men’s section and she saw a gift box set.She picked it up to see what it consisted of and decided to take it.The gift box set consisted of a lotion,bodywash and facewash.Yasmin paid and then decided to buy a gift bag for what she had bought.

After buying the gift bag Yasmin walked to her car and drove home where she took out all the prices from the gifts she had bought.She put it all in the bag and hid it away in her closet.She smiled as she begun to make Haleem that would go well with the naan bread that she had bought prior to going to the mall.Yasmin set the table and went to cut the naan bread into slices.She switched on a her phone videos so that naats would play while she cooked.Tu kuja man kuja played and she hummed along unawre that Huzaifa’s car had pulled in.