Chapter Twenty-Eight

Eid Mubarak beautiful people.. Hope you'll have a splendid day❤️❤️

To everyone out there:
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! YOU MATTER! YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE! SO LIFT YOUR HEAD DARLING, YOU ARE A  QUEEN!
****

Yasmin pulled out the last baking tray from the oven,setting it on the counter before turning to switch off the oven.She put her hands on her hips,letting out a loud sigh before picking up the warm,yummy custard biscuits and placing it into the tupperware on top of the other biscuits.She rolled her head,trying to work out kinks that had formed.

“I told you,you didn’t have to do so much work.” Yasmin turned her head to smile at Huzaifa who leaned against the counter top,looking at her with a concerned look.Yasmin turned to face him as she leaned on the opposite counter.

“Tomorrow is Eid and I unfortunately don’t have a habit of baking in advance.Plus I’m done,now I just have to make Iftaar preparations.”

Huzaifa pushed himself off the counter,“How about I order margarita pizza,thick base and a seafood pizza from Romans so you don’t have to cook?”

Yasmin’s smile broadened and she nodded her head,“That will be amazing,but you need to go pick it up.So order it now and then you can go pick it up.”

“Won’t you come with?”

Yasmin shook her head as she walked past him,patting his shoulder,“Nope,I’m tired so you can run around.Better order so you don’t catch the whole Iftaar rush there.”

Huzaifa reached his arm around her waist,pulling her into his chest as he gazed down at her,“Are you ordering me around?”

Yasmin put her hands around his neck as she gave him an oh-so-innocent smile,“Noooo.I’m just telling you.Now please order so we can get our food on time.”

“You lucky you cute.”

“I know.” Yasmin tapped his nose as she pulled away from him only to be pulled back and she gave him a curious look,“Now what?”

“My kiss.”

Yasmin rolled her eyes as she leaned up to kiss his cheek,“There you go,mister now can you order while I go shower?I really want to shower,I feel yucky.”

Huzaifa loosened his grip on her as he pulled out his phone from his back pocket,“Take a bath,your body will feel less sore.”

“That’s a good idea.You a genius.”

“Thank you,dearest wife.Now go,once you get out which should be by when I need to go fetch the pizza,I’ll leave.”

Yasmin nodded,“That’s a plan.”

Huzaifa winked at her as she left causing Yasmin to shake her head and he turned to find Roman’s number on his phone.He phoned and placed the order before going to sit down in the lounge,switching on the TV to watch the transmission of the pelting of the Jamarat.As the transmission changed to Makkah,showing the Kabah and the rush of the Tawaafe Ziyaarat.A pang of sadness hit him as he watched the Tawaaf and he made dua in his heart.

Ya Allah call us to Makkah.Ya Allah make us of the bless who perform Hajj and Umra.Ya Allah call me and my wife to be blessed by your mercy on the day of Arafat,on the plains of Arafat with our hands held up high.Ya Allah we can only come when you call us.I beg you to call us,to see your House.

Huzaifa made this dua as he wiped way a tear that had fallen,he relaxed into the couch as he begun to recite the Takbeer along with the Takbeer that sounded on the TV.When the news came on,Huzaifa glanced at the clock before looking at hhis room door,worriedly.