chapter 002

I quietly opened the door, peeked out and noticed how the guards were no longer standing in front of my door. I took this chance to step out, close the door behind me and rushed over to the stairs and ran down. I tiptoed to the backdoor, grabbed the doorknob and rushed out. I closed the door behind me and looked around. The woods were in front of me so I had no choice but to run towards the woods. As soon as I started to run I heard shouts behind me which frightened me and kept me running. Those two guards who were guarding my room were now chasing me. While running I noticed a huge tree ahead of me and his behind it. Those two stopped and were speaking in russian and shouting then separated ways to look for me. But they went the wrong way and I exhaled in relieve. I slowly sat down on the grass, sighed and curled up in a ball position.

To add more shit into my miserable plate the weather went down the toilet and it began to rain right at me. I sighed even louder and got up. I looked around me but noticed nowhere I could use as a shelter so I just started to walk ahead, hoping to find someone who could help me or find a way out of this situation. My clothes and body became wet and the rain got heavier and stronger, it was hard to walk faster since the ground was wet and slippery. Eventually I heard voices behind me, they sounded familiar and that scared me since I believed it were these two russian guards so I ignored the warnings in my head and started bolting forward, not caring if the weather and ground were both horrible.

But turns out it was a horrible idea because I slipped hard on the ground and flew forward right onto my front then as I was about to stand up, my feet slip again and that's when I tripped over a stick and fell right by an edge then rolled for a bit before stopping and staying there, lying on the ground there as the heavy rain stabbed my face but I felt very powerless and my vision blurred and darkened. Then I blacked out.

After what I believed were years but turns out were only a few hours, I open my heavy eyes then blinked a few times before my vision got clearer. I slowly sat up, looked around and realized I'm back in this fucking room. I sighed and whined in frustration but suddenly the door slammed open, startling me.

I wide my eyes when seeing a beast slam the door close, who angrily walked to my side and glared down at me. But his eyes literally made my heartbeat increase so I glanced away, trying to avoid his glare.

"What did I tell you to do when I left?"

I clenched my grip on the blanket I held then gulped in fear.

"Tell me. What did I tell you kid?"

"If scared to stay in your room"

"Exactly. But what did you do? You sneaked out, bolted away and like an idiot almost died. Are you insane?"

I scoffed and smirked then looked up at him.

"Oh so now you care about me? How cute"

"That's it"

He grabbed the blanket, pulled it away and threw it onto the ground then grabbed my wrist tightly and glared down at me as I widened my eyes.

"I wanted to keep you here and treat you with kindness and not hurt you but it seems like you will not understand what I am or what I can do or how you should behave until I punish you for your pathetic and stupid actions"

I blinked in confusion but immediately understood what he wanted to do when he pulled me up then started dragging me out of the room and across the hallway. The guards spotted us but didn't say a word. He pulled me down some stairs, kicked the door open and threw me onto the freezing ground and when I tried to stand up, he stepped on me like some fucking giant. I groaned in pain when he stepped on me then suddenly I noticed how he pulled handcuffs out, that's when I gasped loudly and crawled backwards in fear.

"What are you doing?!"

He took off his suits jacket and threw it onto the ground, held the handcuffs in one hand while in the other hand he held a rope. He bit his teeth in anger. Without responding he came closer to me, grabbed my wrists and that's when I began to struggle. I tried to fight him off me but he was obviously stronger than me. He caught my wrists, handcuffed them then slammed them onto the ground above my head and I gasped.

"What are you trying to do?! Whatever it is! Stop it!"

"I've already told you. I'm hate repeating myself"

He used the rope in an unusual way which hurt my arms a lot. Suddenly he pulled at the rope causing for me to gasp loudly.

 Suddenly he pulled at the rope causing for me to gasp loudly

"Stop! It hurts!"

"You're the one who disobeyed, you should've listened to me or else this wouldn't have happened. If you want to blame anyone then blame yourself"

I shouted for him to stop but he ignored me and after he was done with tying me up, he pushed me backwards against the wall hard and I groaned before slowly slipping down and falling on my butt on this freezing ground while breathing heavily.

"Let this be a lesson. If you ever disobey me, I will throw you in here and believe me you wouldn't want me angry because this is only level 0,5 of what I am actually capable of. Understood kid?"

I coughed and he only turned around and left me in here, in the dark alone. I gulped and crawled into the corner. I slowly closed my eyes and felt like my body was burning in flames then everything went black for me.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡