chapter 004

Mrs.Williams sat down on the sofa, placing her palm on her forehead and sighing. On the opposite sofa was Mr.Williams sitting and staring at the ground in frustration.

"I can't believe you would trade your own son in order to not pay. We are rich enough to pay that easily darling"

Mrs.Williams whispers yet loud enough for Mr.Williams to hear.

"I didn't trade my son. Never have and never would, they took him from us and I'm gonna do everything in my power to bring him back. I want my son back more then you think"

Mr.William got up from the sofa and left the living room.

Meanwhile, I was locked up in Vladimir's room and was lying on the bed the entire time, not knowing what to do with the boredom. But the door opened and I lifted myself up, spotting an unknown step inside and close the door behind him. He turned and walked closer to me, when his reached me, he grabbed my shoulders and held me close to him.

"You hungry?"

He asks, smiling kindly at me.

"What do you mean? Who are you?"

"Oh, forgot to introduce myself. My apologies. My name is Misha. I'm Vladimir's friend and I was requested by him to look after you so that you don't try to play around and escape"

I rolled my eyes, slapped his arms away from me before returning to the bed and sit on the edge.

"So your job is to look after me 24/7?"

He smiles wider, steps closer and nods. I sighed, laid myself on the bed and noticed how he just stood there, still smiling at me.

"Could you leave me alone?"

"Nope. Forgot. 24/7"

I grabbed the blanket, covered myself and turned my back on him and closed my eyes, ignoring him. I could hear him walk over to the couch near the bed, sit down and put his feet on the glass table. He sighed and when I glanced at him, I noticed how he was scrolling through his phone and when his eyes met mine. I immediately closed my eyes again and heard a chuckle.

"Silly kid"

He whispers, chuckling again. It annoyed me and with my eyes closed, I reply back a lot louder then him.

"Shut up!"

After a few minutes, Misha shoved his phone back into his leather jacket pocket and got up with a smile. He walked slowly towards Aiden and noticed how he was already asleep. He chuckled, pulling his phone out, took a picture of the sleeping puppy and send it to Vladimir through WhatsApp then shoved his phone back inside the pocket again before walking to the door and leaving Aiden asleep even locking the door behind and keeping the key.

"Sleep tight tea cup puppy"

Misha stood outside of the building, pulled his ringing phone out and answered. Moving his phone near his right ear.

"Hello boss, how was the meeting? Did you beat them up?"

"We settled the deal in peace. Off with the topic, how's the kid?"

Misha licked his lips before smirking at nothing.

"Seems like boss is quite fond of this young blood. May I ask why ? Isn't he our hostage? Shouldn't we torture him and keep him in the basement to rot instead of keeping him in your room and let him make himself at home?"