chapter 009

I breathed heavily when I was thrown onto the ground and hot water was splashed on me, literally burning my skin. The weather surrounding me was freezing cold, making me shiver and make my body shake violently. I gulped, trying to help my dry throat however that only made the situation worse. A man grabbed a hold of my bare neck, lifted me up and threw me onto something soft, which I assume was a bed. I felt a warm breath touch the side of my neck then suddenly something sharp stabbed my the side of my neck, making me shout in pain and my eyes be filled with salty tears. My eyes were blindfolded and my heart was shivering from fear, running a marathon and since my upper body was exposed, I could feel this person touch the upper spot of my belly button and go higher up.

"So this is Vladimir's type?"

I bit my bottom lip out of fear. Then I heard a loud laugh, scaring me even more.

"Are you scared kid?"

I didn't utter a word.

"Don't be scared baby boy. I will take good care of you for Vladimir"

I could feel something soft touch my collarbone, then licked it and bit onto my neck making me shout once again due to the pain he gave me. He then licked the same spot, disgusting me.

"Let me go! You asshole!"

"Tell me, why is Vladimir so attached to you?"

He ignored my cursing and instead continued to bite my neck, leaving his disgusting marks on me.

"I don't know. Doesn't have enough hobbies, I guess"

He grabbed a hold of my belt and was about to pull my pants down, despite my shouting and begging, he didn't stop. But suddenly I heard a loud slamming noise, then this man hovering above me was thrown to the side and I was pulled forward and then a pair of arms, wrapped around me, warming me And making me feel strangely comfortable.

Is it Vladimir?

Thankfully, the blindfold was slowly removed from my eyes. I slowly opened them with a smile but my smile faded when I realized it wasn't Vladimir, but my father. He was smiling as he held my cheeks in his big palms, then pulled me into a hug again.

"Dad, how did you find me?"

"I had to search the entire country for you and when hearing how Vladimir lost you and found your position, I took this opportunity and rushed here. I'm glad to have you back, my boy"

For some reason, I didn't believe that.

We came out, then stepped inside the car my father owned. The door closed and I was wrapped with a thick and warm blanket by my father, who smiled and pulled his phone out, dialed a number before placing the phone against his ear and held my hand tightly in his grip.

I haven't spoken a word with him, neither did I look at him, just stared at the window and was cold to him. Until I heard my mother's voice through the phone, that's when I turned around to face the phone of my father.

"I found Aiden. That bastard slipped his grip on him and he was taken by someone else, but luckily I found him and now I'm bringing him home"

I could tell from hearing the phone that my mother was filled with joy, which in glad to hear my mother happy but my father isn't someone who would care about me. Why would that change now?

"Did Vladimir take a liking on you?"

Without looking at him, I scoffed and crossed my arms as I glared at the window.

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't think he kept you with him just because of a deal, I think he now also started to like you which is good"

"Again, what are you talking about?"

He grabbed the blanket from me and suddenly, to my shock, pulled it away from my freezing body and held it tightly far from me. I widened my eyes, wanting to get it back but his hand was high up. I faced him and glared at him.

"What are you doing?!"

"Vladimir put his claim on you, I suppose that's a good way to put a trap for him and finish him"

"It seems to be like you rescued me, not because you actually like me but because you want to hurt Vladimir. I'm right, ain't I?"

He leaned closer to my face and smirked.

"Bingo"

I bit my teeth and clenched my fists in anger.

"You're disgusting"

"I don't care how you feel about me. But to me, destroying Vladimir is the most important thing"

"Why? Why is everyone so addicted with killing him? What did he do to you for you to hate him so much?"

"Something you will never accept. It's pointless telling you because you will just ruin everything for me. So just do be a favor and be mute, like you always were"

"I will never do what you want"

He crushed his eyebrows together, not understanding nor caring what I said. But my actions sure made him understand because I kicked the driver's seat, making him stop the car and that's when I grabbed the my father's phone and opened the door, before bolting into the woods near us, disappearing into the woods.

Mr.Williams stepped out of the car with wide opened eyes and rage building inside of him, higher and higher. He shouted and glared at the woods, where Aiden disappeard.

"I'll make you pay"

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡