Chapter 2~ (:

|Hayes pov|

The two girls left after I shouted not some nice words at them when they didn't listen to me.

Jacqui was sound asleep until Nash decided to burst into the house like a fucking party animal. Idiot. Doesnt he know how to walk into a house like a normal person.

Nash these days.

"Hayes!" Mom shouted from the kitchen. I groaned and carefully removed my arm from Jacqui's waist and walked into the kitchen "Yeah mom?" I asked "Hai honey. We need to talk..." She trailed off looking into my eyes. I nodded curiously "I don't think Jacqui has told you this, but when she left..." I listened closely to the next for few words "....she left to protect you from Brody"

Those words lingered in my mind.

"Why does he want from her?" I spat out to no one "honey I don't know but when Jacqui wakes up ask her" mom smiled holding my hand gently. I nodded and walked back into the lounge.

Gosh she looked so beautiful.

I love her so much.

I gently carried her upstairs and laid down next her.

|Jacqui pov |

When Hayes put me down on his bed, I snuggled into his chest.

I never thought I'll say these words but....

I love him.

I

Love

Hayes

Grier!

*dinner*

I felt someone poke my cheek I mean peck my cheek.

I opened my eyes to see Hayes smiling towards me "What time is it?" I asked yawning "6:39. Nash said dinner is ready and Sierra also Cam is here" Hayes said getting up.

That was a rough afternoon.

I smirked.

Those girls won't be bothering us for sure.

Or am I just assuming things?

We both walked downstairs to see Cam and Sierra sitting at the dinner table taking amongst Johnnie, Elizabeth, Nash, Victoria and Skylynn.

When Sierra saw me.....let's just say

She wasn't happy.......at all.

Cameron was mostly angry.

"Hey guys" I fake smiled towards them . "Don't 'Hey guys' . Where were you ?" Sierra cried a little. Nash calmed her down but rubbing her back soothingly, since he was sitting next to her. I was confused. "I tole where I was, Sierra. I said it front of mom, Brent, Cameron and nan" I said.

Her eyes softened.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not in the right mood today. As long as your safe.