Chapter 9~Come Home

{IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠}

Jacqui pov

I ran out the house chasing after Dani.

"DANI!" I yelled with tears running down my face. I can't lose her. "Please come back" I whispered.

I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulders.

I looked up to come face with Cameron, looking at me with tears down his face.

"Jacqui come on. We will call the boys back at the hotel. To see if she's there" he said walking me back home.

We walked back in to see mom on the phone furiously. I looked around trying to find Sierra, but only found Hayes sitting on the ground with Victoria.

"Cameron...." mom walked up to him and whispered something into his ear.

I decided to sit down next to Hayes on the ground.

"Hi" I barely whispered "hey. I'm sorry" Hayes responded looking at me in the corner of his eyes.

"It's not your fault" I said picking up a toy from the ground and giving it to Victoria. "I should've said something before she ran out" Hayes looked away. I hugged him from the side and whispered in his ear "It's her fault" I placed my head on his shoulders and stared into space.

|Hour later|

I woke up to yelling not far from me.

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was placed on the couch with a soft purple blanket placed on top of me to keep warm.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!" I heard someone shout 2-4 metres away from me. My eyes snapped to see mom looking at Dani with pure anger. I stood up and stood in between them.

"What's going on?" I said quietly. Dani rolled his eyes and looked somewhere else. Mom looked at her and shook her head. "Your twin sister bailed your father out, using your sisters money, and told Hayes to fuck himself then go kill himself. He's scared to come back over. Elizabeth is not happy, Chad is pissed off, Johnnie is very angry that she scared Skylynn to death, She also insulted Nila because she's been good friends with me and Cameron, including Nash, Aunt Trish, Sierra and I, are not happy. Angrier than Elizabeth and Chad put together. She's more like your father" Mom growled.

"Mom can I stay with the Grier's for awhile?" I asked nicely as possible. "of course honey. Take as long as you need. I'll be there every Wednesday. Elizabeth and them already left except for Nash. Go get your stuff ready and I'll tell Nash your leaving with him" she said leaving the lounge room with Dani behind her.

I quickly grabbed my suitcase and packed most of my wardrobe, my bathroom stuff, chargers, laptop, shoes and my piggy bank. I grabbed my purse with my phone, house keys and wallet in there and my suitcase.

I walked down to see Nash at the door putting his shoes on.
I looked at him sadly "I'm so sorry Nash. I know she'll come back to her normal self again........I hope" I whispered the last bit. Nash looked at me in the eyes. "I hope so too" he said with hope in his voice and smiling. "Honey has Nash told you?" Mom said behind me. I looked at him confused.

"Oh right. We are going to Hawaii for a while. Just to clear our heads. Since your staying with us, your coming also. Hayes doesn't know yet by the way" I nodded. I looked to mom "I guess this is our last goodbye for a while. I'll call, instead of come over, on Wednesday. Enjoy yourself" mom said letting a tear roll down her face. What about Dani? "What about Dani?" I asked "Don't worry about her. Your father is out there looking for you and I want you to be far away from him as possible" she said giving me a hug. I hugged her back and let go.

I turned to Cameron.

"Bye Cam" I hugged him and smiled to him. " Enjoy your trip. I'll be there in a week" he said patting my head. I giggled.

"Tell Sierra that I will miss her and I hope she will call me" I said one last time before I left the house.

"Nash where is Lucy, Averie, Lia and Taylor?" I asked him when we walked across the street safely.

"They went home. Averie and Taylor will meet us in Hawaii in a few days, Lia and Lucy is coming to Hawaii with Cam" Nash explained.

He opened his front door and walked in. "Hayes is in his room" he said giving my a smile. I smiled back and walked upstairs to Hayes' room.

I knocked quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "Come in" I heard a croaky voice on the otherwise of the wooden door. I turned to knob and walked in.

Hayes saw me and stood up from his bed.

I was about to say hi but I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. He passionately kissed me on the lips.

{I'm so sorry 😫😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭

I was grounded.

My parents found out about my maths score and told me I was grounded for 2 weeks but I convinced them for a week.

But the thing is.......the next update will be bang smack on the 25th of December.

#Stupidparents

Aargh.

I was going to write a longer and better kissing scene but since I had a "supervisor" looking over my shoulder, I couldn't.

Ill try and update during school but apart from that...

Goodbye for now. 😭😭

}

~ I hate my life right now
~ Jacqui :(