Chapter 5- Video

I walked into the lounge upstairs.

"Hey Cameron, can I borrow your old camera?" I asked "What for?" He asked looking up from his phone "I'm making a video" he eyes filled amusement "Ok. Um....it's in my wardrobe" he replied smiling "thank you big brother " I said hugging him. I could hear everyone else saying "awwww" and "brother sister moment" . I smiled to everyone but before I left, I hugged Sierra also, since she's my older sister and looked after everyone.

I walked into Cameron's old room to find Jake on the bed sleeping.

I took a photo and posted it on Instagram with the caption "Awww ❤️ 🐶" I instantly got thousands of likes and comments. I decided to read some of the comments.

"OMG! @jacqui0301 yourrrrr backkkk! What happened? I heard you ran away😭😭😭 I cried for a month"

I feel sorry for the fans.

I shouldn't have ran off.

That comment also made me teary, almost.

I decided to post a tweet also

"Hey guys😊 long time no tweet. Hahaha 😂 well anyway @camerondallas (if that's still his user😋) and I will be making a video shortly. Don't know when but soon, about why I've been gone for a while. Anyway, I'm making a video which is a Q and A. Tweet with the #askjacqui and I'll ask some of your questions XD. Will be up soon (:"

And another tweet since I can't fit like 4-8 words in one tweet because how many characters and that shiz.

"And also add me on Snapchat, my user is 'jrdallas" stands for Jacquilin Renēē Dallas. Yes that's my full name 😜"

I put my phone away and grabbed the camera and tripod. Then walked downstairs into the sunroom {a/n: a sunroom is a room, normally at the back, which is like a room which has a lot of windows and of course a door to the backyard. That was just letting people know if they didn't know:)} to see Lucy, Lia and Hayes talking amongst themselves.

They saw me with the camera and tripod "I'm filming a video" I stated.

"What video ?" Hayes asked "Q and A and you guys are in it " I smiled innocently to them well except for Lia, since she asked me to be in it.

Once I finished setting up, I sat in between Hayes and Lia with Lucy next to Hayes.

I started recording with remote thingy that you start and stop recording with {a/n: don't know if that's real}.

"Hey guys it's Jacqui here.

With my cousins Lucy and Lia and my handsome boyfriend Hayes.

So first question

'@cams_baerituo: Who is your best friend ? #askjacqui' I have two best friends Taylor and Averie. Not Taylor Caniff"

We answered a few more questions and a few dares e.g Someone asking me to kiss Hayes out of no where etc.

"Okay guys, thanks for watching. I'll be putting these guys links below and I'm posting another video next week with Cameron. Byeeeee"

I stopped recording and started editing the video.

|2 hours later|

"Lunch!" I heard mom yell from downstairs.

Currently, Hayes, Lia, Lucy and I are in my room helping me editing the video.

"Kay guys. I'll post it up after lunch" I said and we walked downstairs to see my two best friends Taylor and Averie. I ran up to them and hugged them.

"I can't believe you guys are here" I squealed "it's been a while" Tay smiled "yeah i know right. We've missed you" Averie frowned.

"Why you guys here?" I asked "we are moving here. My mom has a lot of business trips and everything while my dad is with her also. So she said I can move with Tay" Averie squealed. All three of us squealed.

"Okay girls, let's eat" Elizabeth laughed sitting down.