Chapter 7~

Dani pov

I saw him.

Why is he here?

Brody is here.

I noticed not everyone has seen him yet.

He's hiding in the bushes across the road.

"Guys come on let's go. We will meet them at the fair" Gilinsky said to the guys.

"Bye guys" I smiled waving. "bye Dani" they all said together.

Once they were out of view, I walked across the street to Brody.

"Leave" I growled. He stared at me with a blank face then left.

Dafuq?! Just happen.

I rolled my eyes and walked back home.

But turned around to check if he was gone.
I didn't see him in view. Thank God.

I walked into the lounge to see my 2 year old sister playing with her toys.

"Danee!" Victoria giggled. aww. Danee, is what she calls me.

"Hai Victoria" I smiled picking my 2 year old sister. I soon saw Jacqui walk in with Hayes.

"Hey sis" I said putting Victoria on the floor to play with her toys. "I hate you" she spat.

I was utterly confused.

"Don't act all innocent" Jacqui said sternly "Innocent? Tell me what I did wrong" I gritted my jaw.

Hayes whispered something into Jacqui's ear and he walked out.

"You caused all of this" the fuck? "What are you talking about?" I asked looking straight into her eyes.

"It's your fault Hayes is depressed" he's what?

"How?" I asked. I honestly don't know what she's talking about.

"Look at your most recent post on Instagram " she said sternly once again and walked out.

|Jacqui pov|

I walked outside, where everyone is, to find Hayes.

After 2 minutes of trying to finding him outside. I realized he's inside.

I walked up to his room, when he stays over, to see him bawling his eyes out with his head in his hands.

I slowly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hayes" I mumbled. He lifted his head up and looked straight into my eyes.

"Jacqui, why are you here?" He asked "I'm here because I know all of this is not true" i whispered.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and left his head on my shoulders. I smiled.

"I love you" he said. I giggled quietly "I love you more" I said pulling away and giving him a kiss.

{What is Hayes upset about? What did Dani say about Hayes? :o What will happen?
Is he alright? What are they taking about?

All these questions will be answered in the next chapter.
Hey guys,
I guess my 2 weeks thing is done :)

Anyway it's back to normal andddd there's also bad news

I failed my maths test :/

25/101 😭😭😭😭

I was so stressed but I think I won't tell my parents for a few weeks 🙊

If that's a bad idea tell me but I really want to continue so I don't like leave you guys waiting
Anyway,

✌👉 peps (:

~ Jacqui

}