Chapter 3~ Cousin

Well that was a interesting dinner.

It first went from Sierra being angry at me----->Cameron ignoring me the whole time-------->Nash trying to get Cameron to talk to me------->and lastly Sierra walking out annoyed with Cameron.

*ring* *ring*

I heard my phone go off and I answered it.

"Hello"

"Hey Jacqui its Aaliyah"

"OMG hey Lia"

"Jacqui..."

Whats happening now?

"What happened?" I asked worriedly

"Its Hayes"

"What d-d-d-do you mean?"

What does Hayes got to do with any of this?

"Ever since you met him and starting dating him.........things gone down hill and I know you agree with me because I know in your mind its true"

Its not his fault its mine.

But what is she saying?

"Well if you dont like how im dating him, then dont talk to me"

"Well see you tomorrow then"

Then she hung up.

What has my cousin gotten into latetly. hmm

I ignored it and sat back down on the couch with Hayes. He's been acting different ever since I came back also.

|Next morning|

I woke to see the bed empty.

"Morning" Hayes walked in smiling "Morning. Is my cousin here yet?" I asked straight away "Nah don't think so" he said shaking his head "by the way I'm going to Nashville with Nash this weekend" he said walking out. Kind of in a rude matter.

I started to feel stinging in my eyes. I chose to hold it in and hop into the shower.

After getting out of the shower, I walked downstairs and saw breakfast prepared on the table. I also saw my auntie and cousin sitting down at the table talking amongst everyone else. I sat between Hayes and Lia.

"Hey Lia" I smiled towards her "Hey Jacqui. How's the relationship going?" She asked loud enough for everyone hear, including Hayes. I turned to him and looked back to her "Awesome. He's the best" I blushed. It's true though.

She gave me the 'I need to talk to you later' look. I nodded and greeted my auntie "Hey Auntie Trish" I smiled at her "Hello Sweetie. We came to see you last year but you weren't here" once she said that, I felt guilty. "Sorry Auntie. I was at a friends house" I apologised. I really hope mom said that "Yeah. I remember my sister saying that you were at a friends house. Anyway, I see you have a boyfriend. What's his name?" She winked. Oh! No! This is going to be embarrassing "Hayes" I said smiling at him. Even though I'm not happy about before. He shot me a smile and said hello to my Auntie.

"Your very sweet aren't you" she cooed

_________________

Hey guys this was a very short chapter.

And I'm letting you know next chapter will be longer than this one (with no dots)

Day and time the chapter will be up~

Day: Friday

Time: Around 12:00 pm (Australian Time)