Chapter 8- He doesnt deserve my sister

Dani pov
Once Jacqui left, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and went on Instagram then went on my profile.
The recent picture was of Hayes {Above, if your reading off a device or to the side if your reading on the computer}

The caption was so awful yet I didn't care.

I remember posting this a couple of days ago.

The caption:

@_danibubz00_: Hayes shouldn't deserve those stupid awards........Just like my sister @_jrenēēdallas_ . Jacqui, you should listen to my fans and stop going out with him. I don't give a shit about your stupid relationship. I think Hayes should die💀

I logged out and took Victoria outside where everyone else is.

Everyone had shocked faces but mostly the Grier's had angry/upsetting faces.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to mom.

"Hey mom" I said putting Victoria in Auntie Trish's hands "Hi Dani. I need to talk to you now " she said sternly.

She took me inside and up the familiar stairs of my home.

We stopped at a familiar door.....Hayes's room.

Mom opened it slowly and walked in.

Jacqui was on the bed hugging Hayes while he was crying.

"Care to explain" Jacqui said looking up. "Look, I think your not ready to date yet" I stated. She scrunch her eyebrows together and got up.

Hayes raised his head to see what's going on.

"Dani. You could've told me IN person not on fucking Instagram and cause all of this shit" Jacqui said furiously. I.Don't.Give.2.Shits.

I rolled my eyes looked somewhere else.

"What happened to my beautiful caring daughter?" Mom asked me with tears in her eyes. I looked at her.

"I changed...."
".....for a reason" I growled.

"This is where it started:

2 months ago was when I saw Brody. It was a party that I organised.

There was over 300 people there. I rented out the high school hall, I was planning to have 150 or 200 people but it turned out to be over 300.
He told me that Hayes was using Jacqui for fame and all that shit.

At first I didn't believe him but some how it did.

It was a blur.

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to change and look after my family, since Jacqui ran away. "

{The end of why she changed}
"You believed that fuckwit?" Jacqui said with anger in her eyes. I nodded and looked to my hands.

"I'm sorry but-" then I stopped. Jacqui scrunched her eyebrows together "but what?" She said slowly looking into my eyes "But I don't like it how he's using you for fame!" I shouted at her and left the house. I ran down the street and ran far away.

I'm never coming back.

{Was this good?

~ Jacqui}