Epilogue

{Okay guys I'm really freaking sorry about this.

This chapter is called Epilogue and that's for a reason. My parents are making me write an Epilogue for this book. I'm really sorry.

Yes. There is a reason behind this and no you won't know that reason, as it's part of the family situations I'm going through at the moment.

Again I'm sorry :(

And I would like to thank you guys for being there and reading both of the books.

Thank you,

~Jacqui}

|2 years later|
I'm 18 years now and can't believe it.
These past two years have been horrible and the best.

When we arrived in Hawaii, we were excited.....and sad, but it's worth it.
After 5 months, yes we did stay for that long, I called mom like I did every day and told her what we did and all that. She also mentioned that Dani was really sorry and that she's on her way to stay with us.

It's terrible at first.

Then she opened up and confessed on what she did and apologised. Hayes was the one who didn't accept the apology at first but accepted it two weeks later.

I was in hospital 4 months later.
(Reason:
My dad found me in Hawaii and tried to kill both Dani and I. He shot me in the chest, below my boobs, and I went into a coma for about 2 weeks. I survived with a short lost of memory)

Dani? Well she didn't quite make it. Dani didn't get shot, so she stayed with me while I was in a coma. 3 days before I "woke" up, she fainted and died. The reason behind it, was that she didn't eat or sleep while I was in a coma.

She was really worried and was blaming herself (apparently. My mother told me) .

Sierra? She got engaged to Brent (not Rivera ). She was really happy and she felt like she was a princess and was on top of the world. Dani would be happy and proud of them?

Cameron? He's been stressed lately making another movie linking to "Expelled" with Awesomeness TV except he's casting and co-directing {don't know if that's a thing} when he found out about Dani, he locked himself in his room and never came until a week later. He walked out casually and acted like he was fine.

We all knew he wasn't.

He blamed himself for not being the best big brother ever to Dani and I and also a the greatest brother to us.

Nash? He's engaged to a beautiful girl named, Mady, and she's really nice. They started dating when we were in Hawaii. And they also expecting to have a baby soon! I'm so excited!!

Mom? She's not dealing it so well at the moment.

I don't blame her. All these drama has caused her to start yelling and biting her nails constantly. She also starts to talk non-stop about what has been happening. Cameron is thinking about putting her in a mental hospital, well he's joking.

Victoria? She's currently 4 and is over at the Grier's hanging out with Skylynn. She doesn't understand want mom is going through at the moment. Victoria starts to get on moms nerves every day and mom sometimes hits her, lightly, and Victoria just cries and when she gets to school. News travel fast.

Now the tricky bit:

Hayes
We broke up for 2 months. Hayes cheated by "accident" but after he explained to me what happened, I gave him a second chance.

Now it's been 3 months since then and it s

December 25th 2018.
Christmas.

Wonder what drama is going to happen today.
Note the sarcasm?
We have Dani's funeral in 2 days.

Not look forward to that.

OMG! I forgot to mention that Hayes was my date to prom.
:::
He asked me at my basketball game, that I have been playing to get my mind off things, just before I scored the last shoot. The light went dim, then I was in the spotlight. I saw a figure walking into the middle of the courts, Hayes.

He had a piece a paper in his hands with sloppy writing and people in the stands holding big square cut out papers ready to be turned around. I was nervous and shocked that day.

"Jacqui..." Hayes spoke in the microphone staring at me with courage in his eyes "You have been the best girlfriend I have ever had in my life. Without you I wouldn't have found where I truly belonged. With my family, friends, your family and you...." He continued. I had happy tears running down my face and my hands cupped on my mouth.

"...Now I have one question for you..." He said taking his eyes off me and pointing to the people in the stands. Each person turned their cards around to reveal "Jacqui, would you like to go to Prom with me?"

Hayes turned to me speaking into the microphone "Jacqui, would you like to go to Prom with me?" Hayes asked biting his lip.

I smiled and ran up to him "Yes! A million times yes!" I shouted giving him a kiss on the lips.
:::
Hayes and I have promised each other that we should be honest to each other.

Hayes and I would like to thank you guys for being with us, including the family, going through the drama. We would also like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! 🎉🎄🎅🎁🎊

And to thank our author, she may not be the best writer on earth but, she's one of a kind and if you need anyone to talk to. Message her.

{Okay that's the end of the series.

Thank you guys for being there with me.

Have a great holiday and Happy New Year.

~ Jacqui

Comment what book I should write next year :)