Aftermath

I flopped onto my bed more giddy than a child on Christmas. A million thoughts swirled through my mind. The way he spoke, the way he looked at me, the way he kissed me; it was all so perfect.
I stopped. I can't do this. How could I do this? I didn't even want this to happen. But whether I wanted it or not, the feeling was there and I was sure it was not leaving any time soon.

Damien's p/v-
I couldn't help but smile as I drove all the way home. It had been a long time since I had that much fun. I know it's early and it sounds cliche but I really think we're going to last a long time.
I got to my apartment and as I walked in I greeted my cat, Zelda. I scooped her up and held her. Still thinking about how wonderful my night was I played with my cat for a bit.
"I really do hope she actually wants a second date." Just then, my phone buzzed with a call from my buddy, Shayne. I answered.
"Hey, Damien! How was your date with (y/n)?" "It was incredible. You have no idea." "I'm so happy for you. I think you two will make a great match." "Thanks, Shayne."
After talking to Shayne for a while, I hung up and got ready for bed. I sat on my bed for quite sometime going over the whole night one more time. I began to doze off when I got another buzz from my phone. This time it was a text from (y/n): "You up?"