~+*Chapter 1*+~
Meeting Lou

Introduction:
Meet Y/N L/N
She's renowned for her grace and beauty
She's loved by everybody around her
She's drop-dead gorgeous, brilliant, and multi-talented
Nobody, and I mean nobody could hate her! Well some people could...
Let's head to the present now!

A girls shoes tapped against the shiny floors. She read the sign that said Institute of Perfection
The girl shrugged and walked right in. The moment she walked in, boys stared at her with blushes on her face. As the girls were squeezing with excitement. Suddenly three girls ran up to her and welcomed her.
Hi and welcome to Perfection! Said a girl with pink hair.
This is where perfect dolls stay! Said a another girl, but instead she had those duloc hairs, but blue.
And we bet you're one of them! Another girl busted in with purple hair.

The girls complimented how pretty you were, and how perfect you were. Until a DOOD with blonde hair was walking around.
Who's that? You asked
The girls giggled as he passed by. That's Lou, he's the most perfect one here. But you could possibly be the second!~
He's handsome! He's talented! He's charming...~Said all the three girls. You totally got to meet him! Said all the girls as they dragged you. You tried backing away but failed. Lou turned around as he saw them. Oh hello ladies~ he spoke
Lou we want you to meet this person! Yet she's really cute! Cute eh? Lou thought. Bring her in. He demanded
The girls shoved you right into Lou, causing you to land face-plant on his chest. The girls were full of giggles.

You stepped back, and apologized softly. Your face was red as tomato, yet you looked down with guilt. Lou blushed at the sight of Y/N. Could she be the second perfect girl there?
It's fine, he took your hand and kissed it. The names Lou.~ Nice to meet you, Y/N.~
You sighed of relief and said; it's nice to meet you too Lou. You smiled softly as you spoke. Well see you around Y/N.
He winked and blew a kiss at you.

The girls then poked your cheek and teased you.
Oooooh~ looks like mr.perfect has a crush. Or is it the other way around?
N-No I don't! I only met him today, I can't possibly have a crush on him! You lied, of course you did.
Don't lie to us Y/N!~ Nobody could resist Lou and his charming persona!~~
You sarcastically laughed it off and let them lead you to your house

Cough this is shiz Cough Kill me Cough