➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴

+~*Chapter 7*~+
Doppelgänger

Y/N woke up in Lou's arms. Seeing him this peaceful is very heartwarming, well in my thoughts.
As I gently got off of the bed, I felt as if somebody was here...
It felt so wrong, who could possibly be in Lou's house?! Who passed the security cameras?!
That's when a black shadow appeared on the wall. It wasn't Lou, I know it wasn't. If it was, he'd say my name is his tone of warmth. All of a sudden, somebody pushed Y/N down the stairs. Y/N was about to scream when somebody covered her mouth. Shh! Be quiet or he'll here you!
Who are you?! You asked. Oh, somebody who's here to take your love ones away...~
The person the matched Y/N, and shoved her as hard as she could, knocking Y/N out.
The figure laughed and went upstairs to where Lou was.

Oh hey Lou. Said the doppelgänger with a fake smile. Hey Y/N, are you ok now? Lou smiled.
Time for the act...the doppelgänger smiled and said;
Of course I am! What do you think, am I possessed or something?!! The doppelgänger yelled, as if she gave Lou an attitude. Y/n, are you alright? You're not being yourself lately...Doppelgänger rolled her eyes and said;
Ugh, Touché...I AM MYSELF! Can't you even see that?! Doppelgänger screamed.
I think you need some rest Y/n, and yes I can see that your being a total jerk right now! Lou yelled back.
He postured his nose (like when people posture their glasses) and responded;
Whatever, I don't need to waste time on a person whom I ACTUALLY THOUGHT cared for me.
Lou walked away desperately, and slammed the door behind him.
NEITHER DO I! YOU ####. The doppelgänger, stormed away.

At dawn...
The real Y/N had an ice pack to her head, while she sat by the fireplace. Knowing what happened with Lou and the doppelgänger. She had a bad feeling about it...
Hey Y/n...Lou spoke softly walking towards her. Yes, Lou? Y/N spoke up softly back.
Are you still mad about earlier? He asked. What do you mean? Y/n asked, as if she never participated in the incident.
Y/n please, don't pretend you don't remember...Lou spoke desperately. I really don't, and I'm not pretending. Y/n spoke
again. Well, what do you remember than?! Lou asked demandingly. Y/n thought for a while and finally said;
I remember getting pushed down the stairs by my doppelgänger saying she's gonna take away the ones I love, and getting shoved to the wall and banging my head on it, causing me to get knocked out completely. I then woke up to get an ice pack and to chill off at the fireplace.

That's when the sound of steps came down the stairs. Oh Louis!-
The doppelgänger stared at Y/N for 5 seconds and her expression turned into an angry one.
Get away from my boyfriend!!! The doppelgänger yelled angrily. Y/n got up and spoke up;
Says the girl who said she never cared for him? The doppelgänger charged at Y/N. Pouncing on her onto the hard ground.
The two Y/N's fought, their hair was messy, they were acting like cats and dogs. Y/n than had a moment to think.
"Is this the end of me? Is this the true nature, or is it just a breaking point? You know what to do Y/n, be yourself, and pretend to fight back" Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and dodged every move the doppelgänger charged.

Suddenly Lou came in with a gun and pointed it at the Y/n's. Who should I shoot? Lou asked
Her! What?! No, shoot her! Stop copying me! The Y/n's said at the same time. Making Lou desperate to shoot.
Lou than had an idea, if the Y/n reacts to the slap with physical contact. That'll be the fake!
Lou than walked over to the two Y/n's and slapped them both. HEY! The doppelgänger yelled and then immediately slapped Lou back. Yet meanwhile, the real Y/n just cupped her cheek. Doppelgänger Y/n charged at Lou, making the gun fire aimlessly and hitting the ceiling, causing the pipes water to spray everywhere. Then the gun flew in the air, falling at the perfect shoes of The Real Y/N.
Y/N picked up the gun, and blew away a messy curl of her hair. And...
BANG. Went the gun, as the fake Y/n's soul faded slowly, and poofed like a cloud.

Y/n dropped the gun desperately. As Lou ran to her, and hugging her in his warm embrace.
Y/n cried softly, as Lou cried. I'm sorry Y/n, I knew I should've been there for you, I wasted your time. Lou cried out.
No no no, Lou it's my fault, I could've told you later, but I was to busy wasting your time instead! Wishing for something that would be enough. But I then realize nothing would be enough. That should all happen in the future.
Lou stopped crying, while he had Y/n crying in his embrace.

I love you Lou, I love everything about you.
Y/n said desperately helpless. Lou than spoke and said
I love you to Y/N... as they both leaned in for a passionate kiss...

SLAAAM!
Open the door went, Y/n and Lou looked to see Lydia, Tuesday, and Kitty. Y/N! We know what happened are you ok?!-
Tuesday spoke until she saw the couple. Whooops! Did we ruin the moment? Kitty said as she laughed. You sure did!
Said Kydia as she playfully smacked Kitty in the arm. Y/n smiled at Lou and kissed him quickly, then looked back at the girls. I guess you could call a loving interruption...~ Y/n giggled in Lou's embrace.
Tuesday, Kitty, Lydia, Lou, and Y/n fixed Y/n's gorgeous hair, and her clothes.
They did the same to Lou. But just his hair.
Than they went out for dinner together and had many delicious food, and sweet talks, or dirty talks...~~~~

Ahhahajsisiakakakakaka
Luv u guys <3