➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴

~+*Chapter 12*+~
Halloween Games

10:36 AM H. A. L . L. O. W. E. E. N.

Lou, and Y/n were at the café with Mandy.
So when did you two love birds star dating? Mandy asked, but mischievously.
You took a lick of your ice cream, and gave Lou a: You answer this face. Lou than sighed and said.
Ehh, few months ago. He responded. Oh wow, that's a long relationship. (Ha get it...? no? Ok...)
It surely is, Mandy. You looked at outside to see the Halloween decorations. You than sat back up straight and took a drink of your (Fav drink). Everybody fell into a gaze as they stared at Y/n's (Eye Color) diamond eyes. Meanwhile in the background, Lou is giving them; Turn around, and keep eating face. Well I guess we're going now, Lou said as he got up from the chair and pushed it into the table. Y/n got up with Lou and hugged him behind his waist, leaning onto his back. Bye Mandy, Lou waved at Mandy, and Y/n did too. Bye lovebirds! Mandy teased as you two left.

At home:
You and Lou sat on the couch. Your hands fidgeted behind your back, remembering Lou one day ago. You were
absolutely helpless for him. Ever since you met him, your heart literally melted. Anytime he smiled at you, well that smile EVERYBODY loved. It made your heart skip a beat, no two, no three! No four- Nah never mind, two.
You imagined you and Lou, on the bed and...Oh wait, is this a flaw? Dirty Minded?!! Y/n thought as her face had gone red. Pumpkin, are you alright? Lou lifted your chin to admire your (Eye Color) shiny eyes. Y-Yeah I-I'm fine! You stuttered out. You're face was still red. What is this feeling...? Of course it's love! But what kind of love?
A Flawless Love? Perfect Love? Or is it...Love Sick. Surely I've never felt this way before. Sure I was kind and all before, but now I feel selfish and I want him for myself. You looked at Lou's face, admiring the picture of him riding the horse (Ahem* the one he was...Never mind) you then proceeded to lean onto Lou's shoulder. He smirked and grabbed the video game console, and placed a horror. Hey Y/n, I got a bet for you, If you can play this game with me without screaming, You win. But, If I win...I get to do something special with you...~ Got it?~ Lou whispered into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. F-Fine! But I gotta choose the game first! You blurted out in embarrassment,
Making Lou chuckle. You silently snatched a game and immediately put it in the disc. Surely of course it was a horror game, I mean It is Halloween.

Time Skip cuz I'm tooooo lAzy to finish the rest -_-
Hey Mio, Mayu spoke up as she sat behind Mio's back. Is your ankle feeling any better? Mio asked in pity. Yeah, it's alright. Mayu responded. Alright...
Mio then had a flashback...
Come and catch me Mayu!~ Mio teased as she ran in her non usual speed. It was get dark quickly, and Mayu almost lost sight of her until...
Mio! Wait please, don't leave me! Mio please! Huh...?- Mio!- AHHHHHH!
Mio turned around look at her best friend Mayu falling. A silent smile came across her face, until it came onto a worried one with eyes wide. Mio screamed her named in fear as she watched her fall...Ankle first.
Mio snapped back to reality and spoke up to talk. Hey Mayu...Remember that time when-
Mayu...? Mio got up and saw that Mayu was in the forest, looking back at Mio, but glitched into a Chinese girl horror girl with a smirk on her face...she proceeded to walk away. Mayu wait! Mio yelled in the distance. Trying to keep up with Mayu who kept on walking slowly, but quick in her image. It was just like the past...It got dark quickly, Mio left Mayu to fall ankle first. Surely Mayu was teasing right? No it wasn't, it was karma. A stand for her revenge...That's when Mio tripped and fell. Mayu looked backed with a grin on her face (like the one that Lou did in the Uglier Truth) and disappeared. Walking away slowly in her image now. Mayu walked normally, as if her ankle never broke.

Y/n was chill for a few minutes. Clinging onto Lou, and nuzzling onto his neck. Meanwhile, Lou leaned onto to Y/n's head, and yet watching Mio fall.

Mio woke up with a startle. She remembered what happened. Now it was dark, Mio checked her watch to see it was 10:22 PM. Mio got up, but felt weakened after the fall. Time Skip cuz I dunno wht happened.

Lou walked into a random cabin, seeing creepy stuff already. Y/n flinched at the sight of the blood scattered everywhere
(Omg! Is this the corpse party anime or somethin'?!!, btw I dunno what happened in Crimson Butterfly so I'm make stuff up, Sorry Crimson Butterfly Fans ;~;)
Y/n hugged Lou as if she never EVER wanted to let go. Lou raised a brow in confusion, reminding her about the bet they've made. Y/n looked at Lou, and immediately got off him. Dang, forgot...I guess I can't hug my sweet boyfriend.
Was the the look on Y/n's Face, body, eyes, and the seating position. Her face looked like a lost puppy, looking away from Lou. Back is away from the couch, and hands are in between thighs. Lou blushed at the sight. (You all know what I'm gonna say right...?) Y/n, was a ultimate picture of an Angel, and delight. She face gleams onto the night stars, her flawless looks always stood out for Y/n. But when she was sad, she looked as if she was gonna cry. Like somebody at hurt her feelings. Lou's the man/king of the Institution. Meanwhile on the other hands, Y/n is the Princess, not fully a queen yet. But she is a flawless beauty for a young doll like her. And the Spy Girls, Tuesday, Lydia and Kitty, are the servants. They'd do a favor for the King or Princess, and must be done.

Lou smiled and took out Y/n's hand to drag him next to her. L-Lou...? Y/n asked curiously. Yes pumpkin...?~ Lou asked, and she sworn she saw him with a smirk. Never mind...Y/n responded with a (Ahem tsundere) Face. Lou wrapped his arm around Y/n, playing with a strand of her hair, gently. Y/n slouched a bit on the couch, which felt comfortable. Until Lou noticed; Ah, Ah, Ah. Babe, you know you gotta have good posture to be Flawless...~ Lou said in a singing tone. You gave him the Look at the screen...face. Lou turned around and received a jumps care. He then threw the controller into Y/n's hands and screamed. Y/n snapped the picture of the ghost and watched as it disappeared, slowly.
Lou put a hand to his chest, and he was terrified. I'm gonna go get some water, Lou got out of Y/n's embrace and headed to the kitchen. Lou you better come back after! You echoed as you got scared. You took the controller and began to play. Your hands were trembling in fear. You then took a moment to look at the picture you've took. Creepy doll head, Ew...
Peeping child...Um...that's when you heard footsteps right behind you. No need to look, it's not a horror monster. Just stay chill Y/n! Everything's gonna be fine! That's when the footsteps got louder. Until...Lou's scream came out of the dark and scared Y/n. Y/n fell of the couch and threw her pillow at Lou. Lou dodged and chuckled. "Babe it's me."
Loooouiiiiiiisssssss! You groaned as Lou helped you. Man this dude sure loves to tease...you thought. Lou took the controller and began to continue

Time Skip
After finishing the game. Lou kissed you goodnight and went to his room. You did as well and plopped face first onto your bed. You cuddled onto your warm fabric and cuddled into a warm position. Until you heard a creak at the door. You took out your phone to turn on your light to see, Lou?
Lou...? I thought you're asleep(?) Yeah well, I wanted to check on you tonight. Lou then walked over to your bed and sat on it. Since I have a little sense of pity, I guess you won the bet. Lou smiled as he got in the covers. You flushed a deep shade of red. He knew you loved that smile. What's the matter...?~ N-Nothing...you faced the opposite admiring side of Lou. Awww, somebody's being a big tsundere!~ Lou said as he got up from the bed and snatched you from the bed in bridal style. Is not! You pouted as you tried to get of his embrace. But you didn't because you admired his shiny blue eyes that stared into your eyes. He immediately set you down and kisses you gently. Say the five words and I'll stop. Lou said as he intertwined his hands with yours. Never in a million years. You said with a smile. Lou went closer to you leaned backwards. He whispered to your ear and said; Then there's going to be a punishment...And if you scream. I'll have to put something your mouth to keep you quiet~ You flushed red again and finally said.
Can I sleep with you...?~ You said as wrapped your arms around Lou's neck.

Of course you can...Lou then took you to his room and he cuddled you while playing on his phone, and playing a strand of your hair.

Word total 1661
Plot: I wrote this in Costco