➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴

+~*Chapter 6*~+
Targeted

A New Day Full of Happiness in Institute of Perfection!

Y/N woke up with a normal routine she followed.
As she entered the world, she felt something...odd. She felt like she was being followed, targeted, or even worse, hunted.
She looked around, looking paranoid as ever! But, nothing was there. She brushed of the following, targeting thingy, and walked towards her friends.
"Good Morning Y/N!!!"~~~The Girls said with delight. "Good Morning Girls," you spoke up.
Are you going to Lou's concert today? Lydia asked. You nodded, knowing that Lou's performing.
Something hit Y/N in the back. She turned around Again, but only saw the shiny floor and everybody else in Institute.
"Hey Y/N, what are you looking at?" Tuesday asked. Oh nothing, "I just felt eyes on me." You said silently.
"Oh, don't worry Y/N!" Said Kitty as she nudged you playfully. We all feel that way sometimes!
I don't mean that kind of eyes on me. (Aka the attention) I mean like, somebody's stalking me...
Oh...Tuesday said. Well, just ignore it, It'll eventually go away soon! You smiled softly, and said
"You're right, I'm probably daydreaming again."
Y/N walked away with the others

Meanwhile, somebody behind her said.
Prepare to lose Lou Ms.Perfect. You've token EVERYTHING from me!
And now, it's time to take away everything that YOU LOVE, and give them all to me...~
A demonic laughter faded as if it was a talking voice telling you not to go somewhere, like in those movies.

At Lou's performance...
The girls walked in with stares due to their Perfection
Until the light went Dim to black, showing a shadow on the wall.
Then everybody chanted Lou's name with pleasure, and excitement. I LOVE YOU LOU! Tuesday yelled.
And then the song began...
Y/N felt the stares again. Until...
Everything went black.
All Y/N heard was Lou's panicking, and her friends muffled worrying voices...

In Lou's house.
Y/N woke up with a startle. Knowing that she wasn't where she was anymore.
Ah!- Y/N, are you ok? Lou spoke as he cupped your cheek. Y-Yes, I'm fine thank you...You said as you put your hand where Lou's hand was. Sorry for making you waste your time on me Lou...Y/N said softly as she had an upset expression. Y/N was way TOO nice to be hated throughly, she can't even hurt a fly.
No Y/N...Lou said as he kissed Y/N on the lips softly. Through the kiss, Y/N looked Helpless (If you know Maria Reynolds you'll get this) causing Lou to go deeper into her lips. (COUGH)
Y/N pulled away and said; I love you way to much Lou, if we could make this moment last forever...

That Would Be Enough...~

Y/N said as she hugged Lou dearly, as if she never wanted to let go of his embrace.
Lou gave Y/N the same gesture of her love. Lou gave Y/N one more kiss. Before they both fell asleep
Lou up-straight, and Y/N on his chest.
Dearly forever, nobody could ever replace this one true love...
Except one person could...

wHeEzE
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, as much as I did <3
R O S E I S O U T