➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴

+~*Chapter 5*~+
Truth or Dare

Meanwhile,
So Y/N, truth or dare. Said Tuesday with a sly smile.
You thought for a while the...Time froze: Choose carefully Y/N. You'll already know that Dare would equal something to deal with Lou, and truth would lead to your dirty secrets. Preferring Dirty secrets like
(Random dirty secret) is just not to say out loud. Preferring Dirty secrets, instead of Lou?
Truth or Dare is the true devil.

If you chose Truth:
Ok, hmmm...Tuesday thought. What's your thought on Lou? Really Tuesday?
The girls giggled, and looked at you and Lou. And you and Lou, have each other the look.
Well, I should say he is, kinda cute, you muttered. What was that Y/N? Asked Lou. wHyYYYyy
I said your kinda cute...you muttered loudly. I couldn't here you sweet cheeks, could you please repeat that again?
Fine...you sighed. I gotta admit Lou' kinda cute...
The girls squealed and hugged each other. That's more like it.~ Said Lou as he kissed you on the Forehead.
Awwwwww~ the girls awed with excitement.
cAN wE hAVE sUM priVacY plEASe?!! You and Lou said. The girls nodded and pretended to walk away
"Now, where were we?~"
You said as you pulled on Lou's Tux...~
(HA kILL mE fOr tHaT eNdIng)

If you chose Dare:
Ok a dare eh? Tuesday said with curiosity.
Why don't you and Lou...please not a make out... do the pocky challenge!!! Tuesday exclaimed.
The what now? Lou asked.
The pocky challenge! It's where two people have to share one pocky, and if they reach the end they a kiss!! Tuesday responded with delight. Lydia passed the pocky to Tuesday and Tuesday gave Lou, and Y/N to share it.
Ready...set go! The girls screamed. Y/N took small bites, while Lou took big bites.
Oh cmon' Y/N!!! At least take on big bite like Lou!!! Kitty complained. You rolled your eyes and took a bite.
You and Lou then were touching noses. If one of you ever moved, the kiss is happening.

Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss. The girls chanted softly.
Lou then immediately, took the last bite BOOM the kiss.
The girls fainted one by one. Tuesday forward, Lydia sideways, and Kitty face-planted.

Your kiss was full of passion, and heat. Loving sharing the chocolate Delight~