➴ ➴

~+*Chapter 2*+~
Meeting Lou the second time

As Y/N woke up, she did her usual morning routine. (Do your home routine)
As she left her house she noticed Lou again. Time froze, and gave her time to think.
P-Pssh, What?! It's literally 6:10 in the morning! How could he still be awake?! I swear if he turns around and sees me, I'm shooting him with a Bazooka Gun... Time went back to normal
Play it cool Y/N, Don't be nervous Y/N, Just be chill Y/N, Don't blush Y/N, Don't-.
Your mind stopped when you saw Lou, you panicked in your mind.

Ah!- Y/N, we meet again! He spoke.
Y-Yeah, we do! Why are you still awake? You asked. WHAT AM I SAYINGGGGGGG?!!' Well you know business stuff...
Lou responded. Lou looked at your height. Lou don't you dare. Hey Y/N. DON'T! Uh, yes Lou? You responded.
How tall are you? LOuuUuUuuUuUuUu BAzOOokA mAMA iS hEREEeErrE!~
Eh? You blushed looking at how tall he was. I'm sho-Tall! You crossed you arms.
Lou chuckled. You're kinda short for a doll like you- Ow! You playfully smacked him. Is not! You pouted.
Shorty~ Lou poked your cheek, then chuckled when you blushed.
See ya later Sweetie.~

Oooh~ Sweetie eh? a familiar voice spoke You turned around to see the girls. H-How long have you been there? You asked.
Oh, like the whooole time! Ashlyn smirked (I dunno the names.) You two look like a cute couple! Said Tasha
LEZ HELP OUR SHIP SAILLLLL! Yelled Lapiz. The girls dragged you to your home to create a shrine to put in their house.

Lapiz- The blue haired grill
Tasha- The purple haired grill
Ashlyn-The pink haired grill
COUGH! THIS FEEL LIKE A MILLION SUN BURNS ARE ON ME.
I hope you didn't enjoy the chapter like I did :D

Lexii has left the chat for a vacation