➴ ➴ ➴

~+*Chapter 3*~+
A Christmas Tragedy

Just letting you know, this is a Christmas Chapter

Ah~
Christmas, it's a season full of joy and laughter brought to Life.
The Institute of Perfection is celebrating it right now!

As Y/N put on her Christmas clothes, She noticed something about it.
Oh great, it oversized. Y/N didn't care, she shrugged it of and headed to the real world.
Hey Y/N!~ Kitty called from afar. Come over here! Lou's having a Christmas Party today! She explained. You rushed over to the sight of the invitation. Look Y/N! I got one!-
So did I!~ Well, we all got one! They all squealed with excitement. Did you? Lydia asked. I'm not sure...you responded with disappointment. What do you mean Y/N?
Everybody's invited! Tuesday exclaimed with shock.

They then noticed Lou in the background, silently slipping a invitation letter not Y/N's mailbox. Now you are Y/N! Tuesday said.
I'm not sure if I wanna go...You said. Not even if you wanna get close to Lou? Asked Kitty. If he's gonna go underneath the Mistletoe. He's gonna need somebody to kiss...~
Teased Lydia and Tuesday. Fineeee! I'll go. You finally said. YAYYY!

At the Party"Hey Y/N! Glad you could make it

At the Party
"Hey Y/N! Glad you could make it."Said Lydia. She then dragged should by the arm to the inside. Inside was full of Christmas decorations. Gee Lou sure does like Christmas.
"Hey Y/N, let's go get some food!" Called kitty. As you walked over to the tables you spotted Lou laughing at somebody's joke. Causing you to slip on a puddle of water/juice/soda/etc. Before thinking of falling and hitting your head, somebody caught you.
It was...Lou?!!
Hey Y/N, you alright? Lou asked (See Lou has a heart you guys)
Yeah, I'm fine. You said getting up from Lou's embrace. You got a little stain on you Y/N
I'll wipe it off for you, Lou smiled and gently took your hand himself.
Lou then passed the girls who winked at you, with smirks on their face. You silently rolled your eyes at them and then focused on the front of you.
Lou then grabbed a tissue, and softly rubbed it against your skin (wHEEzE)
L-Lou...you spoke up. Yes Y/N?
Can I tell you something? You asked. Sure tell me anything, he then sat down next to you. You saw the girls creeping up to you behind the door. I-I-I...Tears filled Y/N's eyes. I'm sorry, Y/N ran way with the girls behind her.
Y/N what's wrong?! Lydia asked.
Are you ok?! Kitty exclaimed
Did something happen?! Tuesday asked also
I'm afraid...Y/N spoke softly. Afraid of what? They asked.
What happens if I, say something wrong to Lou? What if he says no?! What if he doesn't accept me for who I am?! What if he-
Kitty grabbed your hands gently. Y/N, don't panic, it's fine getting rejected from boys!
But you don't understand! It feels like he's the only who cared for me! You exclaimed. Nobody ever did except him!!!

And only him...
Oh Y/N...We know how you feel
We can feel that way too...
Breathe in and breathe out Y/N...

The girls voices faded except Y/N's...
Her sniffles of pain hurts like being stabbed in the back full of blood
And Lou
Heard it all...

COUGH THIS IS DA DRAMA (or overreacting)
Hope you liked it UwU
I will be writing a Sneak peak of the next chapterrrr