➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴ ➴

~+*Chapter 9*~+
White Mark = Flaw

Lou was still imaging that thing on Y/n's neck. Was it her stuffing?! Was it her...Gah! I don't know!
Lou looked at Y/n sleeping. Her hair was all over the place. Sure Lou DID have a flaw somewhere. But Y/n? That couldn't be possible. She's Doll 12! It couldn't be possible. She was made a perfect doll...Lou looked at her Info Papers

Name: Y/n M/N L/N
Age: (Random Age)
Birthday: (Random)
Occupation: Model etc.
Hobbies: *Insert Hobby*
Flaws: NONE
Personality: Caring, Kind, Lovable
Favorite Things: (Insert Fav)
Other: Flawless, Absolutely Perfect 👌

Lou couldn't understand...she had no flaws. He went to Y/n and checked her neck once again. It looked like a stain, or worse. A flaw...could it be a flaw? No, it couldn't, I'm just imagining it. I'll just close my eyes and it'll go away. But it never did, and never ever will...Lou still didn't understand. Y/n was the picture of elegance, and perfection. Yet very multitalented, and poised with manner...Well, Lou was the exact opposite, well sorta. Lou took a closer look at Y/n's neck and saw a heart shape. Wh-What?!! Was she in love with somebody else?! Was she...?!! Lou's eyes widened with shock, yet fear. Y/n and Lou have been together for a long time. He wanted to know the truth...
Y/n woke up to find Lou in shock. Lou...? What's the matter? You asked. What's that...*ahem* flaw on your neck? What? This...? You pointed to the white heart stain.
He nodded slightly. Ohhhhhh, this! Yeah...you silently scratched the back of your neck. This was my uhh...
This was my uhh...You were speechless, and still blushing, and Your hands were between your thighs.
Silently fidgeting nervously inside.

I don't know how to explain this...you blushed slightly. You admired his blue stunning eyes and finally spoke.
This is from our "Late Night Rendezvous"...You blushed. So is that a flaw or not...? Lou asked. No, it's not. I'm just made with that sort of thing...You scratched the back of your neck and continued.
This heart symbolizes my first lover. So just in case I go to the real world I can't forget you! You smiled, as Lou sorta teared up. He stretched out his hands to hug you, and you proceeded to hug him. Are you going to forget me Y/n...? Lou cried, fearful because he didn't wanna lose Y/n. With this white heart symbol I can't. You looked at him and cupped his cheek to wipe away his tear. I love you no matter what Lou. You held his hand, and gripped it tight. Y/n's face gleamed in the moonlight. Her hair shined, and her eyes were like diamonds. Lou smiled and kissed Y/n with a smile.
No matter what...? Lou smirked. Of course no matter what, why? You curiously asked.
Lou then pinned you to the bed and said;
Even if we have one more Late Night Rendezvous? Lou grinned, a devil grin.
You were speechless then proceeded to smirk.
Of course...~

And that's what was Y/n's neck. Hope you enjoyed this chapter :3 sorry it was SORTA short chapter to read. But I will continue

Toodles!~