-23-

Quinn's pov:

"Quinn! Quinn stop!" I punched mom in her stomach really hard making her fall over on her knees as I walked passed her as she's been blocking my path. "P-please Quinn...The pack law forbids you." She whispered but I ignored her.

"Quinn calm dow--Fuck!" I grabbed the hand Anna put on my shoulder and elbowed her elbow, smashing the bone in and making it stick out of her arm, no control over myself, filled with only a primal rage with no reason left in me, only goal was to beat the life out of the wolf laying on the ground, jaw broken by the only punch I got of on him before they all arrived to try to stop me and get me to 'think' but I thought enough.

Mike said nothing as he blocked my way and I just snapped his neck with a chop to the side of it to get him out of the way, he could be brought back to life anyway so I didn't care.

Everyone else around was too scared to interfere, I already snapped Hans's leg in half and Derek had a caved in nose.

My rage flared more as I looked at a sobbing Eli held by Chloe who was the only person approving of my harsh acts with a few others nodding, the others just wanted to exile him or some shit because of pack law but that wasn't punishment enough, he shall die for his doings.

"You low life!" I kicked his left arm, snapping the upper arm bone and flesh tearing from the place of impact, I was acting like my monster of a father but right now I welcomed this part of me instead of fearing and hating it like I usually did, I needed its help right now.

"You dirty lifeless bastard!" I stomped on his shoulder and snapped the clavicle in his other arm before grabbing the col of his shirt and punching him.

I left the burger joint with a confused look on my face, Mars saying Eli actually had left at least 40 minutes ago if not more to get home but I never met her along the way and ma also had thought she was still here.

I hit him in the face.

I decided to look for her and follow her smell, tracking her and I was annoyed I couldn't zip around in town because of the human population living in it.

I hit him harder.

I raised an eyebrow when the smell lead in an alleyway and walked down it.

I punched him again.

I looked down with a worried look and picked up a dark green hoodie and smelled it, dread setting in, it is Eli's.... But where is Eli?

I broke in his nose.

I ran as much as I could following the smell with her hoodie tied around my waist to have my hand free as I searched.

I punched him again, the cheek bone snapped, skin bulging from the bone angling up.

My nerves were working faster then light as I saw a shoes, then another, then a belt.

And again.

Turning the corner my none existent breath hitched so hard I feel like I might hard torn my diaphragm.

And again.

"Eli!" I sprinted over to her bruised and bloodied naked body, quickly putting her pants on her and her hoodie since she was shivering and just wanted to cover her up as it was 'safer'.

And again.

"Eli dear please wake up, open your eyes, Eli love." I muttered hastily as I held her face between my hands, the horror of what happened slowly setting in.

And again.

"Dear." I whisper as she furs her eyebrows and opens her eyes, her pupils wide.

And again.

"Huh?" I wave my hand in front of her eyes and she can't seem to focus, leaning closer I growl smelling a drug that could could go unnoticed by humans and vampires if it was in the blood stream of their victims but suppresses the inner wolf and makes the human part really compliant to following orders, this is a relatively new but bad problem in our supernatural world.

And again.

I growl, my hands almost cramping up, all of my body tense as I pick her up and zipping home without a care if I was seen or not.

And again.

I had laid Eli in my room and didn't let anyone in until she was truly back normal.

And again.

I smelled the smell on her, it wasn't mine or hers or a friend's, it was someone else's.

And again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again!!!

I finally stepped away and dropped the body, panting from the effort and anger despite not usually breathing.

I spit at the body, the face completely caved in, brains and blood covering my fist and I've been hitting a dead man for a while now..... Well two minutes but it is still a while when hitting a corpse.

"Have your soul rot in hell!" I spat with venom, walking passed everyone and not making eye contact with anyone, Mike was back alive, Anna had her arm set back in place and mom stopped coughing so I wasn't even worried.

Normally if you kill a wolf from the pack you get exiled, ma was worried about that when she was younger but I wasn't, he deserved it, I'll be fine anyway.

"He got what he deserved." I caught the cloth piece Chloe threw me without a care and wiped my hands, I'd have licked off the blood normally since I can eat it and it is way faster but I don't want this disgusting pig's blood in me.

I nodded at her comment, pointing with my chin to get her to follow me with Eli as we left a terrified crowd behind.