Chapter 1, Mel

It was my last day in Austria before I moved to London with my best friend. When suddenly my phone rang, and I answered. It was my girl Oda and my hopeful sister in law or something like this.

O: Hey babe, I found some things that belong to the Roadtrip boys and I wanna bring these to them. Maybe we can go to Hogwarts when you come and eventually, we get to talk to the boys a bit. What do you think about this idea?

M: That's amazing Oda, I can't believe our dreams come true and may our wishes come to life.

O: We had a terrible life for quite a while now, so we deserve to be happy now. I promise we'll be happy here.

M: This is very true, my soulmate. Do you wanna talk to Chels, Angel, Fede and Nic about this? I think we should tell them, as they have the right to know since they helped us so much already.

O: Of course babe, I'll see you at 11pm at the airport then?

M: Yes, hopefully with all my luggage this time.

O: You're the cutest babe. I have to go now and do some cleaning. Call me later?

M: Okay I will, see you later my soulmate.

O: Yes, remember that I love you very much.

M: I love you too.

After our phone call, I got ready to pack my bags and started daydreaming a bit.

A few hours later in the plane

I smiled as I looked outside the windows to see the mountains for the last time. Little did I know that I'd come back in only two days. Well, I didn't at this point, so let's continue this story. Only a few minutes later I fell asleep on the plane ride next to listening to someone you loved. BUT the cover from Roadtrip, a boyband from the UK.

(LISTEN TO THEM, THEY ARE AMAZING. Ohhhh, whoops, you're here for Roadtrip content. Soz, I'll continue now.)

I woke up as we landed, I left the airport with my stuff, got myself an uber, made my way to Slough and knocked on the door to the new living flat that I will share with my great best friend soulmate, Oda.