Chapter 9, Mel

After Amiee gave me my phone back, I said bye and took the next train to my county to see my family. During the ride, I started scrolling through social media and saw all these nice comments on my and Andys recent post how much luck they wish us and how cute we look together as we were both small and wore hoodies which made us look even smaller. It felt good to get some positive feedback. After reading a few more comments, I fell asleep.

'Tut tut'. Oh damn, I'm here. I took my luggage well, it's just a bag but whatever. I left the train, went to the bus station and waited for a bus to get home. Luckily I was able to charge my phone on the train already, so I had some distraction. After the ride and a 10-minute-walk, I knocked on the door of the apartment where I spent my teenage days in. Only a few minutes later the door opened and it revealed a four-year-old boy who I identified as my cousin. His name is Louis and we aren't even related but when I was still going to school, I always got him to take naps. I basically just carried him through all the rooms and shook him a bit as he loves that. Anyway, back to reality.

"Milli, du bist zurück. Ich dachte, du kommst erst morgen? (Milli, you are back. I thought you'd be coming tomorrow?)" Yes, my second nickname is Milli and I don't really have an opinion about it. I put my cousin on my hips, kissed his forehead and told him that I just missed him a lot. So this was finished but I knew my mum wouldn't believe me this, so I probably would have to tell her the truth eventually. As I entered the living room, there was only my aunt who smiled at me excitingly. "Wir haben dich vermisst und wo ist dein Freund? (We missed you and where is your boyfriend?)", my aunt asked as she gave me a big hug, not as good as Andys tho. I told her the story and my cousin decided he wanted to take a nap with me cause he is tired and he missed me so we did that.

As I woke up, I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost night. Suddenly I heard the bell of the apartment ringing. Maybe it was Andy? I got up quickly and opened the door to reveal an Andrew Fowler, looking like he made it through three weeks without sleep. "I'm sorry And, I shouldn't have left as I did." I look down to my feet, but Andy put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. "I am sorry too, I shouldn't have rushed you into this and not tell you anything. I hope you can forgive me cause I love you too much to let go." I nodded while smiling and kissed him. Suddenly I felt something tugging on me. I looked down seeing my cousin looking at me. I put him on my hips again. "Andy, this is Louis. Louis, Andy. Mein Freund. (My boyfriend.)" Louis immediately made grabby hands towards Andy as I gave him to Andy. When we entered the kitchen, Louis said 'backen (baking)' a few times as I looked at Andy and he nodded. Luckily I taught him a bit german, at least how to bake a cake. So they made a cake while I was resting still a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shitty chapter guys but I have a terrible headache like whenever I make a sound, my head hurts and it is 11:35 pm. Love you guys and please vote x