Chapter 3, Oda

After the two lovebirds left the house, which I'll have to talk to them about cause you don't leave a girl alone with four boys, I sat down on the couch next to Rye. We were just chatting about some media stuff like editing and quotes, when suddenly Rye jumped up.

"ODA, BE MY GIRLFRIEND." All the boys laughed their ass off while I thought it was cute with Rye-style. He's the most precious human in my eyes. I smiled and said 'yes' of course. I wonder what Mel and Andy are doing outside. Maybe a makeout-session? Nah, both too romantic and smol and cute to have one. It would be Ryes style tho.

Well, Rye kissed my cheek afterwards and held my hand throughout the next two hours. The boys were joking around like usual while I sat next to Rye just listening to them when the door opened and two happy lovebirds came in.
Mel came straight to me, took my hand and tried to get me with her but Rye didn't loosen his grip on my hand. "Let my girlfriend, I want her next to me, so I can cuddle her." "You let go of my soulmate, I have to Tel her important things and I wanna hear and spill some tea. And we all know you, Ryan Leonard Beaumont, don't like to spill tea. Quickly reminder, 2019 Nicole, your ex-girlfriend." We all looked pretty shocked at her, I didn't expect her to say such things but it helped cause Rye stood there, mouth open and letting me go. Mel and I ran upstairs being a giggling mess.

After an exchange of the boys asking us to be their girlfriend, we got back down, sat on our boyfriends laps and just enjoyed the time.

(!!!!I love Blair Dreelan!!!! This is not in any way, what I think of him!!!!!)

Suddenly Blair came in and staying in front of us. "Boys, Recording/editing room now, go ahead. NOW. Girl with that long hair, you come help editing with Robbie. Other girl, go and clean the house. You're useless." Well, you might think we all did what he said. You weren't talking about Randy tho. Andy took Mel off his lap, set her down gently on the couch again and then started to ran into Blair screaming things like "do not talk about her like this" and some sobs and words coming out of his mouth like "I love her this". Gladly, Rye took Andy back and set him on the ground like a child.

What we didn't expect were Andys words. "Leave us or treat her like a fuckin queen." When I took Mels hand, I knew she was crying as her hands were shaking. A sign of her not letting her sobs and tears coming out. I hugged her while still looking at Blair. "You boys need me, you can kick me out but don't expect me to come back and help you get over that dumb girl." With these words Blair Dreelan left Hogwarts, his last day here for a very long time.