Chapter 6, Mel

After a nice sleep cuddling into Andy, I woke up when I heard voices. After only a few seconds I was able to identify them as Jack and Brook. I didn't get up because a certain someone had a tight grip on my waist and hand. I can't complain tho cause it feels very nice that I can cuddle up to my boyfriend. Only a few minutes later, Andy awoke from his beauty sleep that he doesn't need.

"Morning gorgeous, how did you sleep after the horrifying afternoon yesterday?" I smiled at him, how his hair was completely down and messed up over his forehead, almost touching his own eyes with strays of hair. "I slept extremely good cause a certain someone cuddled me-." There was a knock on the door and I almost forgot that I heard Jack and Brook a few minutes ago. I stood up and opened the door, only to see them standing there and giggling.

"What is going on boys? You need anything?", Andy asked behind me, glaring at them. "Your door was locked and we needed to get into your room." Brook tried to look innocent which didn't work. We just left it, went to eat breakfast and got ready for the day.

After we were ready, Andy told me to pack some stuff as we were going to his mother for a few days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skip brought to you by Bronny, my new favourite ship::

As we arrived at a small house with a small garden, his mum stood outside waiting for us. I was nervous as ever. She smiled at us and hugged us immediately. She took all the luggage and guided us in.

What I didn't knew was, that the day after would be a horrible one.