Chapter 7, Oda

After Andy and Mel left, Rye and I texted everyone the details and what we planned in general. Then I had a facetime call with Nic and Chels, from the Netherlands and from Belgium, and I told them all the details about Rye and me and Andy and Mel. 

(follow them: @unknowncantwellx @chelskeh @EmMusic13                      )

Rye then thought that we should tell Andy the new details and talk to Mel about it so we took a train to Manchester while figuring out more stuff. "I don't know Rye, should we even invite Ebony? I think like this isn't a good idea at all. But she's kinda in the family, so I kinda need to invite her. But she also had a lot of fights with Mel." I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. "Invite her and if she comes, she comes and if not then not. Okay?" I nodded. Soon it was time to get out of the train and we took an Uber to the home of the Fowler family. We knocked and Andy opened it.

"Guys? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you plan the whole thing with everyone else?" We nodded. "We have new details and we have to make a video for the Roadies. Your mum and Mel should go to the city soon and then we can do everything. Okay?" Rye was a smart kid. Probably cause he is my boyfriend. No joking but he really is a smart one. Andy nodded, opened the door more so we could walk in and told his mum and Mel to make a girls day for the two of them.

Gladly Rye and I hid in a room, so Mel didn't see us while I talked to Eb and she said would come. After the door shut, we three did everything. Announcements, but we locked it for Mel so she can't see that we posted it, we bought the tickets as much money as we already had, we had a big call with everyone, even with Mel's parents. Suddenly we heard voices. "-definitely. I mean it is a blessing." We quickly shut everything and saw them. "Oda? Rye? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at Hogwarts doing band stuff?" I stood up taking Mels hand.

"you gotta listen to me Mel, you know that I love you a lot. We planned a thing and Eb is coming to see you." You could see her face going pale and her feet carrying her outside. She just ran outside, no one dared to do anything except Andy after a while. We decided to let Andy handle the stuff as I got a message from Nic asking if she could bring the rest of the famous  iconic dutchies to make the funeral better. Because everyone needs some iconic dutchies in their life when they have a rough time. (AN: It really is true. They can light up your world. Shout out to them. Love you all)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come back on Tueday to read what happens with Andy and Mel.