Chapter 2, Mel

My gorgeous best friend opened the door and instantly hugged me. It's only the third time we really saw each other. „Can we go now? I wanna see them." Oda laughs, takes the bag and we made our way to the house. Gladly they boys left their address for possible questions.

As we came to the house, we saw Blair outside and telling us to leave. „I'm sorry, but we have some stuff for the boys." Suddenly we heard the wellknown Irish voice. „Let the poor girls in, Blair. Don't worry." We both smiled and went towards Jack to give him the bag but he rejected it. „Come in Girls. Let me introduce you to the boys." Jack was honestly a sweetheart, I mean we all know he is a cutie pie but still. When we entered the house, Oda and I looked into each others eyes and just smiled. You can believe it or not but the both of us weren't always on these great terms. We have days where we don't function and we let our anger out on each other.

When we entered the living room/kitchen, we saw all the boys looking at us. We introduced ourselves and talked to them for quite a while. Then Andy said: „Mel, would you like to go on a walk with me?" I nodded and took his hand that he held out to me. We went to the woods and it was really nice. We had a great conversation till I ruined everything.

„As you know I'm a Roadie and I know about your past. Was there ever a moment where you thought about selfharming yourself or have you done it? I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask but I kinda just wanna know for myself." I thought he would start to like yell at me but he just smiled. „My mum was always there for me, yes I thought about doing it but she would make us a hot chocolate and talk me out of it. She's an angel and I'm glad that I was honest with her from the start." Then he noticed something on my body and instantly I saw his face dropping. „You did it and you didn't tell people that you did it, right? So you have me kinda as a person to look up to, so you can get better. Is this like I said?" I nodded while looking at the floor filled with dirt, grass and some leaves.

He took my hands and held them softly. „It's okay cause you got me now and honestly from what you told me, you've been a strong person. People came and left, yet you're here smiling. I know it might be like really early but I don't wanna waste any time. I don't wanna let you go and read the next day that you let yourself go. Will you be my girlfriend, so I can protect you from the bad? So I can cherish you when you made a new step. So we can celebrate our moments together. I want you." He looked at me, not knowing what I'll say and to be honest I don't really know if it would be a good idea to say yes.

Yet, something in me told me to say yes, to get the life and man I wanted for so long. And of course I said yes, I mean who wouldn't. „Yes, I'd love to." I looked at the floor again knowing I shouldn't do this. But I promised my girl and my soulmate that I'd take any chance I get to a happy life.

„I can see in your eyes that you don't feel happy, what's wrong?" I sighed. „It's nothing, I just feel like a burden, like someone you don't deserve. I'm everything people don't want to have in a girlfriend."

Andy sighed too, took me in his arms und cuddled me like a teddy bear.