twenty three - hospital...

i screamed once i got to the hospital for the nurses to get him into a stretcher. they put him into the screeched immediately checking for his pulse and running blood tests. they said he was in a coma and that he overdosed, on oxycodone. i lied saying was his sister that was the only way i was permitted into the icu.

i had his phone in my hand, i had no idea what the password was i tried his birthday, other numbers until i tried the day we met, august 27th and 0827 it worked immediately logging into the phone i called his parents. they were probably asleep, probably why they didn't answer. i left a voicemail as i sat by his side.

i sat anxiously and with tons of anxiety. i kept looking at the picture he was holding,

i can see the twin part, but how did he die? ethan never showed his feelings, he was a complete robot when it came to talking about his family

i can see the twin part, but how did he die? ethan never showed his feelings, he was a complete robot when it came to talking about his family. and now i know why. he lost his best friend, his other half.

i sat texting camelita and graci and ty in the groupchat, i let them know what was happening and eventually i see and older woman with her husband. ethan's parents standing in the doorway.

they looked in shock looking at ethan in the hospital bed.
-
wc: 234
vote mark: 5