twenty seven - relapsing...

it's been about 2 weeks since ethan came home from the hospital, i'm keeping my homework and school work intact and on average. his parents have gone back to work full time everything has returned back to normal besides him not taking pills or drinking.

i was in study hall when ethan texted me asking me to come over. i drove out and got to his house. i opened the door and went up to his room. "hey, what's up" i asked. "oh yeah, could you adjust my pillow it's hurting my neck" he said lying in bed.

"are you serious?" i asked adjusting his pillow. "nah i'm just fucking with you" he laughed pulling me onto his bed. he attached his lips on mine. deepening the kiss my pulling me closer. damn he's so smooth.

i took a deep breath and took off my shirt. "i'm sorry babygirl, it was probably so boring without me for a month you must have craved me so much" he said so seductively. "fuck yes" i said in between kisses. i could feel his bulge through the sheets.

without hesitation i pulled the sheets off of him, he was in his boxers. he reached over to his nightstand and got out a tin box with altoids in it, but was actually some pills. "ethan i don't think this is safe" i say. "fuck it, you only live once" he said handing me a random tiny pill along with a viagra. i took it and swallowed it.

i pulled his boxers down and started stroking his length with my hands. he was moaning. i attached my lips onto it and started to bob my head up and down repeatedly. "fuck" he breathed out along with other profanities.

so much for staying sober and clean.
-
wc: 306
vote mark: 10