Chapter 1: Intro

I know the boys aren't living in the trap house but in this story they do :)

Me and my sister Orchid are 14 years old but, I'm older by a year. We have been orphans ever since our parents died in a tragic car accident, Orchid and I were 8 at the time. Every time people came to adopt a child we were left disappointed since no one wanted us, or at least that's what we thought. "Y/n! Get down here and do your chores!" Madam Rosé screamed at me. "OK!" I yelled back at her. "She gets on my last nerve, evil as hell." I thought to myself. Whenever I did my chores, Orchid would help me since she usually does her chores without being asked, so she finishes earlier than most and she didn't want me to have to do the chores on my own. Yeah, you wish you had a sister like mine. After we were finished, we met up with our friends who were also orphans and a little order than us. Their names are Jessie, Cole, and Mindy. "Hey guys! Did you here about the people who are coming in today?!" Jessie asked, full of enthusiasm. "Yes! I heard that one couple's kid past away a year ago and they can't have anymore kids, so they decided to adopt." Mindy said with a sad expression on her face. "That's so sad, I feel so bad for them." Orchid was nearly on the verge of tears but only because she was sensitive like that, it's hard for me to cry however, it's like I'm heartless or something. We talked for a while, till Madam Rosé and Madam Lisa yelled at everyone telling them to get in a line to meet the people that were coming to adopt. "GET IN LINE EVERYONE!" Madam Rosé screamed. So we all did what we were told and got in a horizontal line, spreading across the floor.

Sorry this is my first story sorry if this part was short but the other ones will be longer than this.