VERY IMPORTANT

Brothers and sisters I need to tell you all this though some of you already know this and some don't and please, it doesn't matter if you are religious or not, please please TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Chrisitanty isn't a religion anyways it's a life style whether you believe it or not. Yes I am a chistian and this is also the reason why I haven't been writing as much but I will continue to write again once I balance everything. The world is quickly approaching the End, which is also the Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. Repent of your sins and turn to God, forgive all those who have done wrong to you because what good would holding onto it do? How will it benefit you? It won't. Love one another and encourage one another. We are all sinners but because of the blood that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, took on the cross washed all our sins away and we were made right with God when he rose his Son from the dead on the third day. Confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord and that he died on the cross for our sins and rose again on the third day and you will be saved. It doesn't end there, you have to walk with the Lord, and put him above all else. If you an unbeliever and don't believe or care about this or simply don't know about feel free to message me and I will answer your questions best way I can. And if you are a believer and you are saved, I encourage you to grow and mature on your journey with the Lord I'm still learning myself and there are ups and downs but it's worth it in the end. Remember God loves you regardless, he is faithful, he is forgiving, he's waiting for you to come to him with his arms wide open don't be afraid to run to him, he is but he is also dangerous, so you must obey him and repent for your sins. Please, you still have time....don't wait until it is too late.....please. And I am telling you this because I love and care about all of you, I want all of you to be saved when He comes back, so please. Here's a question you need to decide right, now: Do you want to serve God, or do you want to serve the world? I really hope you choose the right one but this is a decsion that need to be answered right now and once u choose one side you cannot go and serve the other too. For the Scriptures say, "You cannot serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money." - Matthew 6:24.
I love you, may God bless you all❤️🙏🏽