Chapter 21: TFIL Trip Dubai

This might take awhile to read and  so get comfy, get ya snacks and enjoy. (btw I'd recommend you read it because if you watch the video you'll just miss out on being there but if you want you can, you can also watch the video while you read to visualize everything)

Colby's POV:
"Oh it's 3 in the morning, it's 3 in the morning, ok." Elton said pointing the camera towards us as we walked over to the van. "Are you filming this?" Sam asked. Elton said, "Yeah." As he and Sam chuckled. We put all of our backs in the back of the van and got inside. Elton pointed the camera at Heath. "Why is no one else excited we're going to Dubai!" Elton exclaimed. "Elton we just woke up at 2:30 in the morning. Heath said barley keeping his eyes open. "It's 3 in the morning." "We woke up at 2:30 tho." "We're going to Dubai." "But we are so going to Cairo with a layover, then to Abu Dhabi. Then Elton says, "Way to ruin the moment!" We all laughed and talked for the rest of the ride. Then we got went to Lax and got on a flight to Egypt and had to go to Cairo to get on a bus to the airport and got on a flight to Dubai.(I don't know)
-Time skip-
We got off the plane and we are now leaving the airport and yes Elton is still vlogging. "You know you're in Dubai when all the taxis are Mercedes Benz, every single taxi is a Mercedes Benz, all of em." Elton states. "That's insane." Sam says. "Ooh yes!" Elton exclaims. "This is gonna be a great week." Sam says sarcastically causing us to laugh. "Yeah it's gonna be a really great week." Elton mimics Sam as he laughs. We then get in a taxi and drive to Abu Dhabi.

-Time skip-
Y/n's POV:
"Well boys, welcome to Abu Dhabi." Elton says and I glare at him. He puts his hands up in defense, "Sorry! Uh, girls welcome to Abu Dhabi." Elton says and the guys start to laugh. "Better?" He asks. "Much." Me and Orchid say in unison. "Wow this place is amazing!" Orchid exclaimed. "Yeah it really is the building structures are amazing." Everyone else agrees. "Complete opposite of Egypt lemme just say that." Colby adds. Elton agrees, "Yeah I know,like a quite little thing we learned here is 0% crime rate and a 0% unemployment rate." Elton states. Dad says, "Zero." Heath says, "That's insane not one person." Elton says, "Not a single person, no crimes are committed, the cop cars are Lamborghinis, this is their moss-he's cut off by Heath, "What gold shit on top is that actually 24K gold?" "Yeah actually gold." Elton says. "They trained a falcon to surround this entire moss because seagulls come and like it'll chase the birds off, it's so funny." Dad states and Elton adds on, "Because they don't want a single ounce of anything on it." Sam says, "This cost more than a billion dollars to make, what?" Elton adds on, "Yeah 1.2 billion dollars- he's cut off by Heath saying, "And it's also hot as the Dickens." That causes me and Orchid to laugh. "Why did you say it like that?" I asked through laughter. "I don't know it came naturally." He said as he chuckled and everyone else began laughing. We then began walking and we passed by female bathrooms and Elton was like, "Where you going Sam?" Sam put his head down and started walking towards the female bathroom and we began laughing. "See you in a little bit buddy." Elton said as he turned around chuckling then Heath said, "Jesus' bathroom." and Sam joined us again. There's so many beautiful buildings like this place is amazing. Then we end up at some kind of museum or mall I don't know what it is and Dad and Sam are looking at shoes  on a shelf. "Alright guys look for some cotton news(again don't know what he said if you know please correct me in the comments) are those yeezes?" Elton said as Sam pointed at a pair of shoes, "Yeah these are yeezes." "Oh well I think you just got some new shoes, zero crime rate till we came here boys and they began laughing. I glared at him again and he quickly changed his answer, "Zero crime rate we came here girls." They laughed again. "Much better." Orchid said and me and her began laughing. We then walked outside and Sam pointed at a symbol that was crossed out saying that was against the rules. "You can't put your hands on someone's shoulder, you can't like touch your significant other." I said, "If Dad's significant other was here we would've gotten kicked out for sure." They all started laughing and Colby rolled his eyes and began chuckling, "That's true." I just cringed. "Dad,that is literally disgusting. Orchid said causing all of us to laugh. Dad's significant other is Shea they started dating a few weeks ago and she makes him happy so I guess I like her. Then Sam pointed to a symbol that looked like it showed no dancing. "We can't tap dance." Elton said and they started laughing again. Sam pointed at another symbol. "You can't lay down." "You can't sunbathe in the pond because I assume that's water right there, you can't what?" Elton said as they looked at the other symbols. "You can't eat a cheeseburger in here." Sam added. "But you can do geometry in here so that's ok." "But we're not supposed to be taking, so we're gonna get arrested."Sam said as he looked at a symbol that read no talking. "Yeah let's shut the fuck up." Elton said as Colby put his hand over his mouth and me and Orchid stopped talking. Then dad and Sam started doing sign language but they were doing it the wrong way. Me and Orchid went over to them and signaled for them to watch us and they nodded. I said Hi to Orchid in sign language and she said I love you in sign language and I said it back. They were amazed at the fact we could do that. Then Colby did some weird hand movements. "What, What He, what he say? P-picture ok." Elton whispered as he pointed the camera to Colby as he walked away. Then Elton turned the camera to Heath and started whispering. "What?" Heath said in a normal tone. "You can't talk, you can't the sign says you can't talk." "But you're talking." "I know but we're not supposed to. I'm just letting you know you're not supposed to talk." "Ok." "Damnit!" Heath starts laughing and dad and Sam come over to me and Orchid. "Are you guys ok?" Dad asks. "Yeah we're fine, this place is amazing." I say and Orchid nods her head and smiles. "This is only the beginning." Sam says as he smiles at us. Me and Orchid tilt our heads to the side a little with confusion written all over our face. "You'll-Dad stopped talking and tilted his head just like us and continued. "I don't know Uncle Elton says he has some surprises in store." We laugh and lift our heads up again and he does the same as he chuckles and starts walking again with the rest of the guys. As their walking me and Orchid run towards Dad and Sam, I then jump in Sam's back and Orchid jumps on Dad's back and they hold our legs buy their sides and laugh. We put our arms around their neck slightly so we didn't choke them and I surprisingly feel a sleep after a few minutes after.
Sam's POV:
As I'm talking to Colby and Orchid I hear light snores. I look over my shoulder a little and see Y/n with her head resting on my shoulder and her arms are hanging in front of me. I chuckle and look towards Colby. "Dude she's asleep should I wake her up?" "Is she a little heavy now that she's sleep?" "Yeah a little bit I can handle it." "You sure I can take her." "Yeah I'm sure." "Ok." "Good because I wasn't gonna get off." Orchid said as she lay her head on Colby's shoulder. "Are you getting sleepy too?" Colby asks her. "A little but I won't fall asleep, I'm just gonna rest my head on your shoulder, and this shirt is really soft."  Colby and I chuckle and we continue talking.