Chapter 13: Pool party

It's been 2 weeks since the incident I had with Gabe at his party and He apologized for what he did and claims that he feels really bad about what he did. I forgave him but it's gonna take me some time to trust him again. Today is Friday and me and Orchid are just getting home from school. "Guys we're back!" I yelled loud enough for the entire house to hear. "Guys? Where is everyone?" I wondered. Now that I think about it, there aren't any cars in the drive way. "We have the house all to ourselves." I say to Orchid as I hug her. "Let's have a pool party!" Orchid suggests. "Ok but how do we invite?" I ask. "We should invite Cameron, Jayden, Sierra, Jackson, Ellie, and Naomi." Orchid says smiling widely. Ellie, Sierra, Naomi, and Jackson are new in school and don't really have any friends, so we decided to be their friends and they are really cool once you get to know them. Jackson has short-ish black flowing hair, brown eyes, and a pale-ish peach skin tone, Ellie has green eyes, and long brown hair, and a peach skin tone, and Naomi has long black hair and light brown skin tone. Jayden has a light skin tone, brown eyes, and and black curly hair. I nod my head and start jumping up and down."Yeah! I'm gonna go call them!" Orchid said as she goes in the kitchen and calls them. I then go upstairs and change into my bathing suit. It is a blue one-piece and it's super cute. I then put my hair into a messy bun and I then go to the back yard and sit at the edge of the pool moving my legs around. Orchid hangs up with them letting me know they'll be here in 10 minutes so she goes upstairs and changes into a pink bikini. She then comes outside and sits next to me while she starts kicking at the water causing me to get wet. I shiver because the water is cold. "Cut it out!" I said a little annoyed because the water was cold even though it was blazing hot outside with the sun shining down on the pool. "Make me!" She says as she puts one hand in the water and splashes me again. I then stand up and go behind her, and end up kicking her in the pool. "Yeah that was real funny, Bitch!" She said as we both started laughing. "That's what you get for splashing me." I say as I stick my tongue out at her and start laughing again.

Time skip

They came in Cameron's car and they parked outside of the gate since I had forgotten the code to open it and they had to climb the gate. "Hey guys!" I said as they walked over towards me. "Hey Y/N." Cameron said as he gave me a hug. He then jumped into the pool and kissed Orchid. "Well hello to you too you dork." Orchid said as she laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck. Naomi, Sierra, Ellie, and Jackson said spoke to me and Orchid except Jayden, to me at least he got along quite well with Orchid and he stared at me. Every time he looked at me he'd bite his lip, which sent shivers down my spine. Don't get me wrong he was very attractive but he just creeps me out a little. We all swam around in the pool and splashed each other while we talked for a while. As I was talking to the others I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I gasp and laugh as I turn around and lightly push him away. "And what do you think you're doing?" I asked as I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms. "Nooothing." He said looking away and acting as nothing happened. I roll my eyes annoyed. "You're so cute when you're annoyed." I playfully roll my eyes and try to swim away only to get pulled onto his lap. He then throws his head back and moans. "Eww you're such a dick!" I say as I get off his lap playfully punches him as he starts laughing. The whole time we were in the pool, Jayden's been flirting with me non-stop so I decided to mess with him a little bit. He pulls me onto his lap again while I'm talking with Ellie and everyone starts saying "ooooooh" and I play along with it. He has a good grip on my waist holding me on his lap. I then start moving around a little causing him to grunt. I start laughing to myself. "You good there bro?" Jackson asks as he starts chuckling knowing what I was doing. "Y-yeah I'm f-fine." He manages to get out as I start moving around on his lap again, and he grunts again. "I know what you're doing and I'm gonna get you back for this." He whispers in my ear as he pecks my neck causing me to jump a little on his lap causing him to grunt again. It was starting to get late and it was getting a little chilly. So we all got out of the pool and changed into some regular clothes. We then sit down on a couch in the living room and start watching a scary movie. "So guys do you wanna have a sleep over?" "Hell yeah!" Hayden said and everyone agreed. They then called their parents and they said yes now all I had to do was ask Colby if they could spend the night. I go into the kitchen to call dad.