Be My Girlfriend

I couldn't sleep that night. I was too stressed to flow into a relaxed state, and I was overwhelmingly worried that John would-

Suddenly the taps on the window became too frequent to ignore.

I spoke too soon.

"You gonna let me in or what?"

"John, what are you doing? I told you I'm grounded and I can't have you here. I'm trying to sleep too!" I yelled in a whisper.

"And I told you that I'm impatient. I had to see you now. Plus, it's pouring outside. Please let me in."

"Ugh, fine. I know you won't take no for an answer, just be quiet..."

I crawled back into bed, shutting my eyes and finally having the urge to drift off to sleep, but being scolded by the teddy boy in my room.

"What do you think you're doing? I came here for a good time, not to watch you sleep."

"I'm tired! Plus, what would we even do at this time of night anyway?"

I should have never said anything.

"There's plenty to do, baby girl..." he smirks and gets dangerously close to my face.

I could feel my heartbeat accelerate. "Are you...suggesting that we-"

He nods.

"My mom is downstairs!"

"Well, I guess we'll just have to be quiet, won't we?"

I was shaking. John undressed himself until he was left in just his boxers, eyeing me.

"You're overdressed. Let me fix that."

I pushed his hand away when he tried to lift my nightgown over my head. "No."

"No?"

"John...I'm scared. I haven't done this before and I'm scared my mom will catch me..."

"Quit worrying, Y/N. You're paranoid. Now just relax and let Johnny give you the time of your life..."

Once I did finally let him take my pajamas off, I felt more exposed than ever. I covered up in fear.

"Hey, hey, hey, you look stunning."

With some swift kisses and licks to my breasts, I let out a few soft whimpers, still trying to maintain a quiet tone.

"Lovely girl."

Now both of us were fully naked, and I crossed my legs immediately.

"No, no, no, darling, we can't have any fun if you hide..."

I sighed, moving my legs and spreading them further for him.

"Good Y/N. Very good Y/N."

Out of nowhere, he pushed a finger in me. I gasped.

"Relax, love, it'll feel amazing..."

Suddenly he entered another finger. And another. I screamed in pleasure on accident, my mom not crossing my mind, until the sound could be heard clearly.

Footsteps coming upstairs.

Someone coming down the corridor.

"Get under the blankets and don't move." I mouth to him.

As I predicted, my mom stood at the door.

"Y/N, what was that sound? Is everything alright in there? You don't have any boys over, do you?"

As I was about to answer, John started licking and nipping at my clit. It felt perfect, but it made it incredibly difficult to speak.

"No, mom. I don't even have-oh- a boyfriend. Everything is-ah- fine."

"Ok...now get some sleep, you've got school tomorrow."

"What was that?!" I whisper angrily.

"I was eating you out."

"Why did you do that?"

"You liked it, didn't you?"

I was silent. While it was certainly the most pleasure I've ever felt in my life, it happened at the worst time imaginable.

"Something you need to learn if we stay together, Y/N..."

He whispered the sin devilishly in my ear:

"I love to tease during sex. I'm going a bit easier on you since you're a virgin."

Without warning, he slammed into me, but moved at a slow pace.

"Does it still hurt?"

It hurt so bad...wait...never mind...that's great.

"Not anymore."

"Well, now I can get a little rougher with you."

He moved at a quick pace, clasping his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming out in bliss.

After it was all over, we were a panting, sweaty mess.

"Hey, Y/N, there's something I wanted to ask you..."

"What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course. I mean, just look at what we just did."

"And also, may I sleep with you tonight?"

I sighed.

"Fine..."