Do you like it?

Kinda the same basics as the last one shot. Maki and Kaito are dating and have been living with each other for 10 months. No killing game au but with ultimate talent.

Kaito's PoV
I walked through the door carrying two shopping bags full of food and other things from the supermarket. "Maki roll! I'm back!" I called. Usually she'd say something back but there was no reply. I shouted again "Babe!?" I heard a muffled yes from upstairs which calmed my nerves a little. I put the bags on the side and started to unpack them. Maki was playing music upstairs and humming along, adding a few strings of lyrics too. I loved hearing her sing. She'll only sing if I'm not around or if I beg her enough. I've been trying to help with her self confidence but she still puts herself down no matter what. She's gorgeous and has so many incredible qualities about her that she denies. Damn I love her so so much. One day she'll stop putting herself down for no task is too hard for the luminary of the stars!

I had fully unpacked the bags and was sitting on the sofa waiting for Maki to come down. "Maki roll are you ok up there?!" I shouted up. "5 more minuets and I'll be down" She replied. Those seemed like the longest 5 minutes of my life. I didn't want to invade whatever she was doing but my curiosity was eating at me. After a while, I heard her walk down the stairs. "Baby! Angel! Darling! I missed yooouuu...." I let my words trail off as I looked at her.

Maki roll played with her hair and twirled one finger through it as she looked at me. The one difference though was the fact that there was hardly any hair. She had cut her hair into a bob. Surprisingly, it looked as if a professional had cut it (well it was my princess that had cut it). "It's quite drastic I know but... um... do you like..it?" She whispered. I realised that i had been staring and she was probably getting nervous. "I didn't think you could be more beautiful but here we are." I managed to say. Maki went to grab her hair and play with it -like how she would when she became embarrassed- but her hair wasn't as long as it was before. Becoming even more flustered then she already was, she buried her face into my chest and muffled a 'thank you'. I held onto her for a few seconds before we both settled down on the sofa to watch a movie. The movie began and we snuggled under a blanket together. God she's so cute.