Support

I'm writing this on my way back from London (on the M25 baby) so why not write a Kaimaki one shot about them visiting London? Also they're married because why not?
To any American readers, a lift is another word for elevator is lift in Britain and both words may pop up now and again.
~~~
Trailing their suitcases behind them after a long trip, Maki and Kaito walked towards the lift though slightly more sluggish then usual. Maki went to press the lift button when a large hand hastily pushed it before her. She sighed and a smile crept onto her face as she looked up at a stone still Kaito. He had a few fears and elevators was one of them. She grabbed his free hand with hers and gave it a squeeze. "Hey calm down ok. It's all fine." She said reassuringly. "Why are you saying that? I'm perfectly fine." Kaito said as a bead of sweat ran down the side of his face. Maki sighed again and stepped into the lift.
On the first floor, was the reception. "We have a room booked under Momota...?" Maki said expectantly. The receptionist slid over their key card and gave a half smile. Room 610 on the 6th floor. Heading to the lift once more, Kaito left her side and went towards a door. "Maki roll! Why don't we use the stairs instead!? It'll make for a good late night exercise!" He said holding the door for her. "I know your tired and the lift is quicker come on." Maki said taking his arm and dragging him along. "I'll be right next to you. You won't be alone" with that, the doors close and they stood in silence. Kaito nervously hummed to himself while Maki stroked his hand comfortingly. Suddenly, there was a clunk and the lift stopped abruptly.

At this, Kaito began breathing heavily and sank down to the floor talking to himself. Maki quickly stepped over him and used the assistance button to repot the incident. After speaking to the receptionist, she sat down and begun to reassure Kaito. "Shh shh shhh it's fine we're ok. In a few minutes, it will be back online and working. We're going be fine." Etcetera. Kaito's breathing slowed down as he motioned for her to sit in his lap. Her mind racing, she tried to stay calm herself and think up something to make him calm down a little more.

"Do you remember when we went to that water park?" Maki said thinking on her feet. Kaito, his face red from crying, looked at her with dreary eyes. "Do you remember how scared I was to go on that raft ride? Well who sat behind me shouting words of encouragement eh?" Maki smiled for she could see a smile forming on his lips as he murmured something. "I can't hear you." She said teasing him. "Me." He said gaining a little confidence. "And who looked after me when I had a nightmare?" "I did!" He said beaming at her. "And who got that spider out of the lounge?" "Shuichi...?" Maki laughed "Hey it was a team effort!"

Maki kissed his nose and snuggled into him. A ding rang out and the elevator begun to move again. "See it's started again." Maki said as she got up. Kaito quickly stood up and lifted her by her waist shouting 'I did it! I'm alive! We're ok!'. They shared a quick kiss as the doors opened to reveal the 6th floor. Taking their suitcases by the handle, they stepped out to begin the rest of their stay in London.
~~~
It's currently 18:07 and i still have 1 hour and 53 minutes left until I get home but have this terrible excuse for a story. I love these idiots so much please don't judge me for this absolute trash I'm tired. Anyway thank you for reading this far and have a nice evening/morning/afternoon!
Give me some ideas for Halloween Kaimaki stories pls I wanna get spooky.