Cuddle up close to me

Thank you for 1k reads!
~~~
Kaito's eyes were as bright as stars while he watched the documentary. Wrapped in his arms, Maki smiled at his adorable expression through half open eyes. His embrace was warm and comforting as the cold December weather raged outside. They were watching 'Seven Worlds, One Planet- Antarctica'. After a crappy day, David Attenborough and Kaito Momota never fail to brighten Maki's evening.

No matter how grown Kaito was, his caring nature never changes. 'Some pups didn't make it.' David said about the Leopard Seal pups. With that, Kaito was already whimpering and a single tear rolled down his cheek. Due to being an assassin, Maki showed no sympathy as death was almost normal to her but she did say 'awh' in sadness to sympathies with Kaito. During the documentary, Maki would tug at Kaito's top to indicate that she wanted attention. She wasn't exactly needy but she just likes to feel a little loved directly sometimes and of course, Kaito would respond with a warm smile and kiss.

Penguins had them both going. Laughing and routing for the chicks was something even Maki was doing- maybe less energetic then Kaito but she still did it. "You know what. You remind me of a penguin so much." She said as a chick picked up a ball of fluff. "Why?" Kaito said with a laugh.
"Well they're stupid and funny in their own ways so I guess that's a good reason."
"Excuse me. May I add that they are beloved thus I must be."
"Ok Space Man."

At just over ten minutes left, Kaito heard quite murmurs from next to him. Pressed into his chest, his sleepy girlfriend snored so lightly that it was almost a whisper. Holding her closer, Kaito switched off the programme and turned onto his side. Snuggling her form, Kaito fell asleep with her as he played with her hair.