Chapter 1

Narrator

You wake up hearing an annoying ringing noise. You turn over, turn off your alarm clock and start to get ready for school. It was your normal morning routine, shower, get dressed, makeup (if you feel like wearing it) and hair. After all that you check the time, 7:15, you still have time so you check your messages. One from one of your friends Blair, nicknamed hamster, popped through.

Hamster: Hey, you comin to school today or nah.

                                                                                               Y/N: Yeah . . . duh😂

Hamster: Lol. You think Felix is?

                                                                  Y/N: yeah, he has nothing else better to do lmao 

                                   Y/N: why do you always ask if ppl are gonna be at school??

Hamster: I dunno ... cuz I'm antisocial and can't make new friends ig.

                                                                               Y/N: Lmao, well I'm gonna head out see u at school.

You grab your backpack and walk down the street to meet Felix. As you get closer to his house you can see him waiting for you so you wave and call out his name. He looks at you and smiles with his cute, perfect smile. You like Felix, but try to keep it low-key. Once you catch up to him you both walk side-by-side to school.

"So, you excited for school," Felix says and gives you a smile.

"What?? No! Are you?" you make a weird face at him. 

"Yes! Without school, I would have no friends and never have anything to do...duh" He said looking forward.

"You get excited about everything... It's weird," you say giving him a smile.

He gasps, "You're weird!" 

"Am not" you laugh.

"I'm just kidding around, you know I could never hurt you," He says while staring at you then later smiling.

You get to your first-hour class, Neither Felix or Blair are in it, but your other friend (you got a lot of friends) Austin is in there. Austin's tall and sort of emo, but he claims he's not and that people like that are weird. You barely make it through first-hour comp. then the bell rings and you head to second hour. You liked second hour L.A. the teacher liked you, Blair was in that class and you were just a good student. You walk in and sit down at your assigned seat. As kids started to come in you look up from your book to see who's coming, and it's Yen, you HATE that stupid hoe she always goes for guys, flirts around, and starts drama. You and her use to be friends until she started shit with you and Blair and got you guys in hella big trouble for her stupid shit. You give her a disgusted look that, unfortunately,  she didn't see. The rest of the day rolls by and as you were going to pack your things Felix approaches your locker.  

"Hey, wanna hang out at your place tonight?" He says looking at you with puppy eyes.

"IDK even though it's a Friday...."

"PLEEEASE" He stares at you waiting for an answer. 

You live alone since you're 18, like Felix, and you don't have any homework or plans so what the hell, "I guess you can stay over but your buying snacks". 

Felix smiled and helped you grab your stuff out of your locker and walked home with you.

 Time skip  

You were waiting for Felix to come back with the snacks. You and him decided to just talk about tea and the good stuff and then maybe watch a movie. You got bored so you took out your phone to text Blair (Hamster).

                                                                                        Y/N: wassup

Hamster: nothin just watching a movie hbu

                                                                Y/N: Nothin, waiting for Felix he's staying over

Hamster: tbh, you and him would be cute together❤.

                                                  Y/N: nah, we're just friends...stop making things weird!

Hamster: you're making things weird!

                                                                                                  Y/N: Nah 😑

Hamster: whatever but I know I'm right.

                                                                                     Y/N: whatever...

After you hit send Felix walked in with grocery bags and headed for the kitchen. You walked behind him carrying your phone waiting for Blair to respond, but she didn't so you figured she got busy or asleep. You and Felix grabbed some snacks and sat on the couch in the living room. 

"So did you hear there's gonna be a fight at school," Felix said popping a chip into his mouth.

"Yeah, the one between those two girls. Why are they mad at each other anyway?" 

Felix shrugged, "IDK, but I bet it's gonna be a really good fight".

"Yeah girl fights are almost always good, is someone gonna record it?" you said picking out which snack you wanted to eat.

"Probably, let's just hope the school doesn't find out" He sighed 

You began to think about the kids in your grade, lots were hoes, druggies, wanna be's, and the violent type. No one ever heard of a fight going down in another grade it was always your grade. The kids there thought they knew who you were just by looking at you, they thought they could just assume they know what you're going through and the type of person you are, that's why so many people fought.

"Hey" Felix snapped you out of your thoughts, "Is something wrong?"

"Nothins wrong, just thinking" you said studying his face.

He looked down and sighed, "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah," you said feeling a little suspicious, Is he going to confess to me you thought. Your heart was racing.

He hesitated, "I like Yen". 

  This is my first time writing so pls don't attack me. I made this in a sort of narrator POV, but on the next chapters, imma do Y/N POV and Felix POV...and maybe Blair (Hamster) POV IDK.