💦Chapter 14💦

No One POV/ Narrator 

WARNING: This is going to have sexual content in it!!!! If stuff like this makes you feel uncomfortable, then skip this chapter. Tbh I feel a little uncomfortable, but imma do it!!! This is my first time writing smut so don't judge pls. Imma try to be as detailed as possible! Get some holy water ready and pray to Jisoos cuz here we go XD. 

Felix dragged you to your room. You knew he missed you and you missed him. Seeing him tonight made you regret everything you did. 

He pulled you in front of him, "Please Y/N I can't do this anymore. I miss you more than anything else in the world, and all I want is you to please not be mad anymore. I just want things to be the way they used to be".

Y/N POV

He hugged me and tears almost fell from my eyes. I hugged him back. It was warm, and I felt safe in his arms. The hug lasted for what seemed like forever. I pulled away and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back and we moved our lips in sync with each others. I was obsessed with his warm, wet lips. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled earning a grunt from him. He grabbed my thighs and propped me up on his waist. He carried me to my bed, laid me down and hovered over me. He looked at me for a second, smirked, and then continues to kiss me. I could feel him getting more rough, but I didn't care. He tapped my lip with his tongue signalling that he wanted me to open for him and I opened my mouth for him. He explored every inch my mouth until there was nothing left for him to explore. He broke the kiss with a string of saliva connecting our lips. He looked at me with that look and I nodded because, for him, my answer will always be yes. He nodded back and pulled my shirt off me. He attacked my lips, slightly biting my bottom lip and then made his way down my jaw to my neck. He licked the spot on my neck that he attacked days before. He started to suck and nibble at it and I gave a slight whimper at his actions and tugged on his hair again. He put his hands behind my back and unbuckled my bra, he slowly pulled it down my shoulders then threw it somewhere in the room. I covered myself with embarrassment. 

He looked at me, " Awwww, baby you don't have to be scared" He put a hand on my cheek and leaned closer to me, then whispered in my ear with his deep voice, "Your mine now". 

His words made me shiver, I uncovered myself since there was no use in hiding. He gave me a peck on the lips and slowly ran his fingers down my chest. He began to grope my boob in one hand, then lick and suck on the other. I tilted my head back and let him do what he wanted. I let out a small moan and felt him smirk on my skin. He started to pull my pants down while I took off his shirt. I looked at his body and slightly touched his abs while he grinned at me. He lowered himself and kissed my body all the way down to my underwear. He started to lick my panty line before taking them off. He blew on my clit which made my breath hence and stuck two fingers in me. I arced my back while he pumped his fingers on and out of me. The faster he went the more I moaned. He stuck a third finger in and I lost it. 

"Hmmm ah-Felix i-im gonna ah-cum"

He pumped faster, "Cum for me baby".

A few more in a came all over his fingers, he looked at me while he cleaned his fingers with his mouth. I sat up, my legs trembling, and and started to unbuckle his pants.

"Hey baby, your needy aren't you" He said helping me. I whimpered in response and pulled his pants down and threw then on the floor. He laid back against the headboard and rested me on his member, he began to move my hips so my womanhood would rub against him. I closed my eyes and moaned his name.  He kept swaying my hips until I was so wet it went through his boxers. He lifted me up and laid me down on the bed. He took off his boxers revealing his hard member. He slowly entered me and I cried out in pain. He stopped and waited for me to adjust as a tear rolled down my face. "Move slowly" I whispered. He did as I said and started to move slow enough for me. 

"Ahh Y/N hmmm it feels good. Ahhh- do you want me to stop?" He asked me.

I slowly answered him since my body had adjusted, "f-faster". He did what I asked and began to move faster. He thrusted in me more and more, I was a moaning mess. Soon I felt a familiar  knot in the bottom of my stomach and knew I was close. "Felix hmmm i-im close" I managed to say. He thrusted some more, "Me too baby just hold it and wait for me". He rested his head in the crook of my neck as his thrusts got sloppy. "F-felix ahhh Please let me cum" I begged. He grunted, "Almost there". A few thrust in he pulled out and we came, him on my stomach. He flopped over next to me and covered each other up with the blanket. We were both completely breathless and when I looked over at Felix he was already asleep so we both slept together cuddling

Hey sorry I had to speed this smut chapter up, but hope you liked it and didn't cringe as mush as I did lmao. Don't know when i'll update again, but is you have requests i'm open<3