Chapter 16

Felix POV

I'm happy that I'm with Y/N. It's like she completes me. Me and her spent the rest of Spring break together and now its time to go back to school. I patiently waited for her outside my house as usual.

"Aye mate," Bang Chan says patting me on the back, "waiting for Y/N"?

I looked at him and smiled, "Yeah, I hope she hurries up".  

Chan rested his arm on my shoulder, "Ya know you never told me and the guys how you and Y/N made-up".

I felt my cheeks get hot as I replied, "We uh- talked it out".

"Well, are ya'll dating or not," He said punching me in the arm.

I rub my arm, "Why would I tell you".

Chan looks forward, "Hey, there's Y/N".

I looked and saw her walking up in the distance, "Hey Chan, wassup"

"Nothin much just hanging out" He paused before adding, "Well ya'll hurry to school now".

Y/N POV *at school*

As usual, school was as boring as ever the only interesting part was when me and Blair shared our Spring break experiences. She acted like her mind was completely blown when I told her about me and Felix. I was in my last hour class when I got called down to the office. It was weird cuz I didn't do anything bad and we just came from a break. Whatever I thought as I got up and made my way down the hall and to the office.  I walked it the door and looked at the secretary

"Mr. Oi wants to speak to you in his office," She said as she pointed to his door.

I opened the door to see Mr. Oi sitting at his desk and Felix sitting on the other side. I pulled up the chair next to Felix and sat down.

He leaned forward and rested his elbows on his desk, "So do you know why you all are here"?

He and Felix shook our heads in confusion. 

He sighed, "Well about a week before the break you two were marked as missing and then marked absent for the rest of the week care to explain".  

Felix started, "Yes, Y/N got really sick that day and I took her home then I stayed and took care of her the rest of that week".

I decided to say something, "Yeah we didn't mean to worry anyone".

Mr. Oi sighed and looked at Felix, "Well I understand that you weren't meaning to do any harm, but it is my job to punish the kids that misbehave. Hmm let's just make it one afterschool today and we can forget about this okay".

Me and Felix nodded at the small punishment.

"Okay now go back to class"

Me and Felix walked out of the office and down the hallway. 

"Well we know what we're doing for 3 hours after school," I said.

"Yeah I hope the guys don't start worrying," Felix said walking to his class door, "Bye," he said and opened the door. 

I gave him a last wave before going to my class. 

*In detention* (may get heated)

It was only me and Felix and the teacher had some stuff to do so she left us and told us to leave when it was time. Felix sat beside me at a table and rested his hand on my leg. 

"Ya'know she's gonna be gone for a while," he said and smirked.

"So" 

He sighed and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back as he placed his hand on my lower back. He began to rub my clothed area.

"Felix no what is the teacher sees," I said giving him a serious look.

He put a hand on my cheek, "Just a little teasing then" he smirked.

Sorry for not updating I've been lazy. And did ya'll hear about that Somi Groping Hyunjin thing? I'll try to update as soon as possible.