Chapter 7

Felix POV

I didn't like the way the kiss felt. She was using me it was obvious, I had fallen into her trap and now I was "one of those guys". I should have listen to everyone when they said that she was a hoe. Now I know what they meant. 

I stopped the kiss, "I don't wanna do this" I looked at her and I could tell she was getting angry with me. She grabbed my hand, but I rejected it. I never should have went for her, Y/N liked me and I ignored it now she's with Hyunjin. At this point Yen was furious, she looked at me up and down and looked disgusted.  

"Well I figured you were small anyway" she sad shadily. I decided it was best not to argue with her about her statement so I just walked out of her house. I plan not to talk to her again after that, she made her move to fast, I don't even think she knows my full name. It was a long walk home, or at least that's what it felt like. As soon as I walked into my house I went upstairs. I didn't tell Y/N, but the guys plan on staying since I have a big enough house. I went into Changbins room. 

"Hey wassup" I asked hoping he wouldn't ask me about going to Yen's house.

He studied my face and I could tell he knew that whatever happened I didn't want to go into details about it, "well, me and Hyunjin were supposed to have a rapping contest, but he decided to go to Y/N's". He knew that as soon as he said that it annoyed me, and then asked, "What's wrong with you?"

When he asked that I got more annoyed and my annoyance started to turn to anger. Hyunjin had girls chasing after him all the time and he decides to mess around with Y/N. I liked Hyunjin I really did, he was my friend but something about him being with Y/N just pushed my buttons. I looked away from Changbin, "Nothing" I lied because I knew if I talked to him about it I would just get angrier. Hyunjin of course decides to go for my best friend. I think he thought I had a thing for Y/N. I should have never gone after Yen, Y/N was the obvious choice right in front of me and I ignored it.  I liked Y/N now, and wasn't going to let that snake Hyunjin hurt her. After that I stormed out of the room leaving a confused Changbin. I furiously walked to Y/N's house and banged on the door. A few moments later Y/N opened the door with Hyunjin standing behind her. I barged in and grabbed Hyunjin by the collar of his shirt. 

"All you want to do is play around with Y/N's heart!" I said trying not to get to violent in front of Y/N. 

Hyunjin pushed me off him and looked at me puzzled, "What?"

"Yeah what?" Y/N added.

I looked at Y/N and grabbed her hand, "Listen Y/N, you shouldn't be with Hyunjin he just wants to break your heart".

She pulled her hand away, "Just like you did when you told me that you liked Yen".

I stare at her and then managed to say something, "I didn't mean anything by it, I had no idea you liked me, but now I like you too". 

She shot daggers at me with her eyes, "I'm sorry Felix, but I don't have feelings for you anymore. You should move on, like I did".

I looked at her in disbelief and knowing that there was nothing else for me to say I left.

Y/N POV

Me and Hyunjin watched Felix leave silently. I thought for a moment, I couldn't deal with relationship drama. I felt like crying because I knew that me and Felix would be awkward around each other, our friendship may be over. I closed the door and went into the living room to sit on the couch. What if Felix is right about Hyunjin, I decide that it's best to just clear everything that's starting trouble before it gets to serious. Hyunjin slowly walked over and sat next to me.

"You okay?" He asked waiting for me to answer. 
I looked at him, "Hyunjin I think it's best if we go our separate ways right now". A tear rolled down my face.

He sighed, and wiped away the tear then got up from the couch, "I understand" He said giving me a fake smile. "If you need someone to talk to you can call me". Then with that he left. As soon as I heard the door shut I burst into tears. I had lost a friend and a boyfriend. Nothing will be the same for me , me and Felix had been friends since we were little. Maybe everything will be okay I thought. I was left alone in my empty house confused and in tears. I hope that school isn't to bad tomorrow because I don't think I can handle much more of this. I thought about Felix, I acted so mean to him when he barged in, Now he definitely won't talk to me I thought. 

Okay that's chapter 7, it almost has l000 words. I hope you liked this tea filled chapter😊