Chapter 18

Y/N POV 

I looked at Charlotte in confusion, "Umm me and Felix are dating. . . " 

"Oh, i'm so sorry I didn't know" She said looking a bit surprised.

"It's okay" I said quietly as we started back in side the school. We went through the rest of the day, the craziest thing happened though. . . me and Blair got in a huge fight so i guess me and her aren't gonna get along anymore because of the stuff she said. I walked home, Felix was waiting for me in the kitchen, he sat down a plate on the table with carrot sticks, dip, and a granola bar.

"Eat up, i'm betting your hungry after school." He said with a smile.

"Of course i am!" I said sitting down. 

He sits on the other side of the table, "I forgot all about Charlotte". 

I almost chocked on a carrot stick remembering the earlier events, "yeah" I said quietly, "It sure has been a long time." We both got quiet and the atmosphere started to get heavy so I changed the subject, " Me and Blair got in an argument today".

He looked up, "Really? Why? Are u okay?" He said 

"yeah I'm okay, it's really nothing" I said wishing I just kept quiet. "So, since I don't have much school work do you wanna go to the mall?" I asked hoping that would take my mind off of the day iv'e had. 

Felix looked interested, "Yeah, that could be fun!".

Time Skip: the mall

Me and Felix didn't really have a reason for being at the mall so we really just lingered until we saw something that looked cool. I was desperate to get my mind into something else so I took Felix with me in a store to shop for some clothes. While I was looking around for a nice outfit someone caught my eye so I turned around to see Charlotte talking to Felix, I honestly didn't mind because I don't think she would try anything after knowing that me and Felix were together. 

I walked up casually with the outfit I had picked out, "Hey guys, what do you think about this outfit?" 

Charlotte examined the outfit, "Yeah it looks good to me! What do you think Felix?".

Felix Looked at the outfit and the back at me, "You look beautiful in anything."

I smiled and walked up to the checkout with Felix and Charlotte. After checking out we stopped outside of the store. 

Charlotte stood beside me, "Hey, can I come over to hang out? I don't have any other friends here yet and I'm bored". 

Me and Felix looked at each other, he shrugged his shoulders and I looked back at Charlotte giving her an okay. As we made our way back home using Charlotte's car that she insisted Felix drive, I couldn't help but notice how quiet everything was, it felt so awkward. I didn't like the feeling so I turned on the radio and looked over at Charlotte only to see her shooting daggers at me with her eyes. I looked away from her and just looked out the car window wondering what the hell was going on.

We got home and quickly made our way inside to the living room since we were just gonna watch a movie. Felix sat between me and Charlotte while the movie was playing. We were watching a comedy and I had a strange feeling that Charlotte wanted attention just by the way she was laughing at the movie, even though I hated it I just kept watching the movie. A few moments past with Charlotte just whispering to Felix the whole time, when I finally decided to look over I saw Charlotte trying to rub up on Felix. I had enough of her for one night and got up to do something about her. 

Hey, i'm alive!!!!!!!! ANYWAYS STAN ATEEZ