Epilogue

Okay sorry about not posting this for super long, but to be honest I actually forgot about this. Sorry, anyway here's the epilogue finally after 4 long years for those of you that still reading this. 

***

Two days had already passed since the Friendship Games and everything had seemed to go back to normal in a blink of an eye. The main six along with their new friends Twilight Sparkle, Cherry Blossom and Adofo who had recently transferred from Crystal Prep were having a picnic in front of the Wondercolt Statue. They were talking amongst themselves chatting about the usual, when all of a sudden the portal in the statute begun to show ripples.

A person ran out of the portal. It was none other than Princess Twilight Sparkle, all the way from Equestria.

"I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner!" Twilight said before saying with a fast pace, "I didn't get your messages until just now, because I was stuck in this time loop, then I was at this birthday party where I met this cat man who turns out is a deity that destroys worlds and then I was in this Weirdmageddon with Shadow and the others and honestly it was the STRANGEST thing that's ever happened to me!"

Twilight took a deep breath but then her jaw dropped when she saw who was right in front of her. It was herself, but looking very different. Sci-Twilight, couldn't help but wave nervously as did her sister Cherry, while Princess Twilight stood there with her jaw wide open.

"Make that the second strangest..." Princess Twilight said awkwardly.

"This can't get any worse right?" Rainbow Dash asked the group.

Just then, another person came out of the portal via snowboard, and they saw the familiar poofy afro that they were used to seeing. It was the leader of the Crossover Crew himself, Adofo 'Afro' Chukwuemeka; or as many called him, Afro.

He turned and said to the group, "Sorry I'm late, I had to train in a cave for an upcoming tournament in the underworld so I stop this really brolic dude with shades from killing every-"

"Stupid Afro!! That's not what REALLY happened!" Yelled Zeo who came out and shocked him to oblivion. "You know the real story, you stole Beerus' cupcake he was gonna eat then fought with him and then he knocked you back to New York where it accidentally messed with time itself! MAINLY QUEENS AND BROOKLYN! (Which is also where the Weridmageddon spreaded) You're only here because T.O.M called you about those strange dimensional rifts which accused that it was Bill Cipher's doing!"

"Well, sorry!" Yelled Afro. "It's bad enough Jessy and her friends had to help me fix it and calm Beerus down!"

"You forgot Kester Dee and his friends helped out too." Zeo replied.

"Don't mention those obnoxious turds in my presence again." Said Afro who was shivering.

Adofo couldn't necessarily believe what he was seeing. It was himself, but different entirely. Adofo stood up from where he sat to take a closer look at this strange newcomer.

"No way..." Said a very surprised Adofo. "It is true..."

Afro looked at Adofo as he said, "Woah...IS that..."

The two began mimicking similar wave gestures as well as their birds.

"Now, THAT'S something you don't see everyday." Afro exclaimed.

"Ditto..." Adofo replied.

"Well, at least we can tell which Afro is ours." said Pinkie.

The other Zeo looked the the original as he said, "Woah. This Zeo can shoot electricity from his mouth...I wanna try!"